ACE Autocross 2011

Desertdawg

wickedfastvette

He sent me a message I replied haven't heard back, really hard to understand what he says though.

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• wickedfastvette

• fourseventeen

He sent me a message I replied haven't heard back, really hard to understand what he says though.

You got that right. :yesnod

No one else want to come play??? No new signups for a few days, and no Mini owners ???

Dwayne, give me a ring by Wednesday with a pie hole count. Smokey goodness is on like donkey kong, but time is my enemy right now and I can't do a head count... I know.. I suck.. :willy

Dwayne, give me a ring by Wednesday with a pie hole count. Smokey goodness is on like donkey kong, but time is my enemy right now and I can't do a head count... I know.. I suck.. :willy

Ahem...No, Dave you are the opposite of teh suck. :yourock:

You sign up for the AutoX yet Marco????????

Won't know till the day before

! :lol I'll prob just help out if we go, my tires are gettin all wore out, can't sing sure ain't pretty and my leggs is thin....

Damn it's cold and wet out here...

wickedfastvette

You sign up for the AutoX yet Marco????????

Won't know till the day before

! :lol I'll prob just help out if we go, my tires are gettin all wore out, can't sing sure ain't pretty and my leggs is thin....

Damn it's cold and wet out here...

Chicken!

Hey Dave,

I heard rumor they were going to move you to the west side of the strip???

If so then the walk to lunch just got considerably shorter, and the possibility of you sneaking in a run or two is looking better to then....

Anyone interested in some BBQ LPM style??? post up or go hungry!!!

Hey Marco,

Here's some really good, used, cheap tires, Tom's got pictures!

Come wear out your old ones and get these to replace them, or go buy that yeller Z in the slushy Mike thread... :thumbs

Good price on those tires!! will they work with my 10" rears? I want a set of tires with a more rounded sidewall..The ones I have now just don't look meaty enough. RF kinda suck after riding on the other but for the money? Hmmm.

Teh C6 ZO6 is frikin nice man, and a great price but alas, not a vert.

wickedfastvette

Hey Dave,

If so then the walk to lunch just got considerably shorter, and the possibility of you sneaking in a run or two is looking better to then....

I will walk even if it is far, for Daves BBQ

Hey Dave,

I will run down there and eat all of the LPM BBQ PDQ, LMAO....

Your's look funny Marco becuase you have the wrong size tire on there...I told you that the other day. :lol

Your's look funny Marco becuase you have the wrong size tire on there...I told you that the other day. :lol

yup, gotta rectify that shiz now that they're gettin down there

Hey Dave,

I will walk too!!

So go run them the rest of the way down on Saturday and then get new ones. :lol

Hey Dave,

:thumbs

Meatyshells

im excited, i just installed all new bushing and balljoints to replace my 170k mile ones, so its on. Ill bring extra cash to throw towards your way Dwayne at the event. I really do not want you to get shafted for fronting the payment.

So go run them the rest of the way down on Saturday and then get new ones. :lol

Yup, That's the new plan so far. :3gears:

Looks like I won't be making it home in time to attend, so... Dave, your BBQ is safe from me. One less pork shoulder to worry about.

OMG, you guys are funny. I really don't know what they have planned for the track layout. I'll see if I can get some more info from them tomorrow. As for food, I'll have plenty and everyone is welcome. Dave