• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• wickedfastvette

• fourseventeen

The problem with moving the date is losing some of those that have already signed up now.

Awe F*#! it im IN!

Dwayne Put me down for $100. $70 for the event and $30 for any 'damages' that may occur

All right, kids its on now...

Awe F*#! it im IN!

Dwayne Put me down for $100. $70 for the event and $30 for any 'damages' that may occur

:yourock:

wickedfastvette

Awe F*#! it im IN!

Chadster You're my hero!!!! Hell I will pay an extra $30 too!

Awe F*#! it im IN!

:yourock:

I'll never make another fence joke again. :rockon2:

Guest Mikey

If this gets postponed, we might look into using the parking lot at Tempe Diablo Stadium (no street lights or planters in the way). It's used by the Porsche club for autocrossing. Another facility is the parking lot at the Phoenix Municipal Stadium, it's used by the ACC (Arizona Competition Corvettes) for their autocrossing events. These alternate locations may be cheaper than Firebird but probably require event insurance.

If this gets postponed, we might look into using the parking lot at Tempe Diablo Stadium (no street lights or planters in the way). It's used by the Porsche club for autocrossing. Another facility is the parking lot at the Phoenix Municipal Stadium, it's used by the ACC (Arizona Competition Corvettes) for their autocrossing events. These alternate locations may be cheaper than Firebird but probably require event insurance.

More importantly, do they have fences??

fourseventeen

The problem with moving the date is losing some of those that have already signed up now.

Yup I wont be able to make it if its in May...ill be on vacation from May 1st til May 10 then spending the next 2 weeks trying to play catch up. Plus its gonna start getting way to hot soon for us all to be hanging out in a parking lot around hot cars.

We aren't done yet, Victor sent an email out to the Mini Cooper club, I'm hoping some of them sign up tonight or early tomorrow morning.... Speaking of Mini's, were's AnM racing ???

We aren't done yet, Victor sent an email out to the Mini Cooper club, I'm hoping some of them sign up tonight or early tomorrow morning....

Speaking of Mini's, were's AnM racing ???

It happens to be the same Mini group that smoked a few ACE Vette's up Yarnell Hill a couple years ago during an event, so they shouldn't be intimidated :smilelol

Their group auto-x's on a regular basis so hopefully we hear from them and they can take advantage of a short notice invite.

wickedfastvette

ou

You aren't even coming Marco! So you cannot tease Chad!

wickedfastvette

We aren't done yet, Victor sent an email out to the Mini Cooper club, I'm hoping some of them sign up tonight or early tomorrow morning....

Sent them a message waiting to hear back.

OK, I can't let Chad go out on a limb by himself especially since he's been a good sport about last year's incident. Just sent another $30. If the poor chick in the 3rd gen mullet can pony up, almost anyone can. Dawg, I dont use paypal very often, I forgot to put my screen name, it would be payment from tpichet@cox.net.

wickedfastvette

OK, I can't let Chad go out on a limb by himself especially since he's been a good sport about last year's incident.

Just sent another $30.

If the poor chick in the 3rd gen mullet can pony up, almost anyone can.

Dawg,

I dont use paypal very often, I forgot to put my screen name, it would be payment from tpichet@cox.net.

Way to go Valerie!! Ok Dwayne that's 3 of us that will pay an extra 30.00 that counts for an extra person right?

ou

You aren't even coming Marco! So you cannot tease Chad!

Yes I can, I may go but won't know till the last minute. Posted Image

It happens to be the same Mini group that smoked a few ACE Vette's up Yarnell Hill a couple years ago during an event, so they shouldn't be intimidated :smilelol

Their group auto-x's on a regular basis so hopefully we hear from them and they can take advantage of a short notice invite.

Cool! I was the only one that held them off, just for the record...

It could possibly be too late, but what about someone putting a table out at Cars and Coffee to see if you can get some of that gang to sign up.

If need be I can flip another $30, although I'd rather not since Stacie hasn't started her new job yet and we won't see a check for at least a month still.

That's it, I'm doing this. I want to go play!

Got your paypal Valerie.

List is updated in the first post and here, PLEASE check it again to make sure your name is on it...

Registration is still open...

• Speedy Gonzalas Sean
  • Super Fast Dave
  • "Cale" Trickle
  • Mr. Miyagi (Mikey)
  • Madman Marcus (Mikey Jr.)
  • WickedFastChick
  • Fast DesertFox in the FBody
  • Slick LM7 in da Camaro
  • Annihilator Norse Pagan in about 3-5 business days
  • John speed-demon Syb
  • Hauling Azz Meatyshells
  • Swift Swack!
  • Bad brakes Bob
  • Easy Rider (the new member)
  • Bad gas EFX
  • 417 mph
  • Jack "the slowpoke Geezer from Garlic Gultch
  • Francy
  • TheCMSH
  • Jay's friend Harley
  • AzDoug
  • YumaRich
  • Dale68Z
  • awlittle
  • good in AZ "DON"
  • gstwinturbo
  • Michael - F22trainer
  • Donna - Chameleon
  • Robert Rose
  • chuckh75
  • ChadC
  • FnBadAzVictor

If you were on the fence about signing up, please do. I'm still short and everyone is welcome to attend.

Registration is still open...