NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE Autocross 2011

Desertdawg

I stopped by on my way home today and visited with the die-hard autocross peeps that were still there. Good to see everyone . :partydance:

....I missed that too damn it, worst part is Lisa didn't get a picture of you all dressed up and pretending to be a Policeman. :lol

• Replies 342
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Bigfoot

• wickedfastvette

• fourseventeen

That was a blast!!! Leslie now says this was her best day every. :thumbs Dave, you are the king of BBQ, that was some good chit mon! Ok all you camera buffs, start posting, I'm dieing to see some pics....hopefully someone got one of kid and me. :thumbs

That was Awesome!!!!!!!!Posted Image

Yes, very nice driving. Felt like I was feeling some G's while watching. Sounds awesome too...and what throttle response.

It was a way fun day indeed .... great seeing everyone ... Thx Duane for putting it together .... and to Dave and the LPM crew for the awesome lunch .... "pork fat rules indeed" !!! Jim ... Pewter does Rule !!! you flew our colors well today man ... i got a few pix and some vid clips ... will put together later ....

Thanks again to all the support people who invested their day to help all the others make laps in their cars, and for Dave and the LPM crew for some most excellent BBQ again !!!!! :thumbs I didn't take any pictures, but got some video from the car just like everyone one else :) Thanks again, Dwayne, for hosting this event. Sounds like the finacials worked themselves out :thumbs

Guest badbobs95

That was an absolute gas! Here's a couple of pics of me in all my glory :partydance::partydance:

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

By the way I didn't knock down all those cones, It was Dwayne

Had a great time yesterday. A big thank you again to Dwayne for setting this up. Did we break even on this event? Can't wait to do it again next year.

wickedfastvette

I stopped by on my way home today and visited with the die-hard autocross peeps that were still there. Good to see everyone . :partydance:

....I missed that too damn it, worst part is Lisa didn't get a picture of you all dressed up and pretending to be a Policeman. :lol

She got alot of them Marco!

Cactus Dave

Well went out to the garage this morning.... found the problem, still won't know what the extent of the damage is until I take it apart. Hopefully nothing more than a blown head gasket, I can feel a large volume of air emanating from the rear of the number 8 cylinder.. towards the firewall. Guess it is going to be down for a bit... lack of funds due to losing my job after the print shop where I worked ceased print operations last Thursday. :galletos::nopity

She got alot of them Marco!

Not one frontal, got a few from the back though...a lot from the back of a lot of people :facepalm:

Sorry to hear about your breakdown Cactus Dave, hope it's not to bad. On a good note, now you can take lots of pictures for us to see!

Saw some nice Camaros and Vettes. at an autocross event in the Cardinals Stadium parking lot. Who was the group

GM Dealer appreciation day.

Leslie now says this was her best day every. :thumbs

Your on her good list for the rest of the year now... :lol

Ok, there are more photos on Face Book than here on ACE. What gives? :toetap

Palease!!!! I wan't more.

Damn Facebook and all those ghey people on there, why would anyone stiff us ACEholes without pictures... ?????

By the way I didn't knock down all those cones, It was Dwayne

They were in my way!

Had a great time, except the heat totally wiped me out. Have a splitting headache 24+ hours now. . . :nopity THANKS to Dwayne for setting this up, to all the folks who helped (Donna, Jim, Hal, Cahd, Jim (CMSH) and those new faces who were pitching in but I don't know your names...) THANKS to Mr. Loud Pedal Dave for the awesome BBQ! I have pics, but can't post them up right now - photobucket tells me my account is "temporarily unavailable" :banghead So, maybe tomorrow. Right now I hear my migraine medicine calling me :ack

Bug thank you to Dwayne and all the folks helping out with timing, cones and tech. I had a blast, couldn;t find a video sub forum here so i thought I would post my videos here. -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- These are all what i would call "rental car" runs. in 720, but you have to select it.

It was great to see you guys. Thanks to those who made the trek across the track for lunch. We're glad you enjoyed it! And a huge thanks for those who donated some bucks to the cause. It sure took the sting out of BBQing so much food!! :yourock:

It was great to see you guys. Thanks to those who made the trek across the track for lunch. We're glad you enjoyed it! And a huge thanks for those who donated some bucks to the cause. It sure took the sting out of BBQing so much food!! :yourock:

Let's not forget to give Jenna a BIG Thanks from all of us Dave! :yourock:

:thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

I know your "punch list" would be huge without her help!

Here is the last run of the day.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=b-VKuk1zRwU

Too cool!

fourseventeen

Damn am I jelous! I wish I could have made it out there. Friday evening it was looking like we would end up going but then things turned upside down a bit and plans were changed. Oh well.

Wish we coulda went but had to work. Looks like a good time was had by all!!!