Bromley's Auto and Corvettes

Guest brian2011

Guest brian2011

I just recently had some mechanical work done on my 1971 C3 by Doug Bromley at Bromley’s Auto and Corvettes and I wanted to share my positive experience with everyone. Doug has brought back to business what America has lost over the last few decades – pride, care, dedication to the job and exceptional customer service - just down right old school small business owner mentality of always having time for his customers.

On a technical note, I have never met anyone who knows C3s better than Doug – he strives to do everything the right way, knows the tricks, the gotchas and just the right way to do things. Doug also knows and respects budgets and worked with me in finding solutions that did it the right way and stayed within budgetary limits. His shop is clean and equipped with state of the art equipment/tools. He is well connected with local support shops (parts, machining, tires, etc…) as well as with catalog sellers where he obtains decent pricing on parts. His work is sound, he follows all the specs, checks his work and takes tremendous pride in all jobs (big and small).

Doug is never too busy to sit and chat and discuss corvettes – he is a wealth of valuable information; in my last visit with him, I made sure I brought my notebook to take notes as he rattled off various technical recommendations. He has adapted to the internet/electronic age and is always readily available, and provides detailed work in progress updates via email with before/after photos.

His costs are very reasonable; I doubt he can be beaten. When you go to Bromley’s Auto and Corvettes, you know you are getting serviced by an individual who truly takes pride in what he does and has tremendous dedication to doing the finest job possible while providing the most outstanding customer service. Two thumbs up!!!!

Hey Doug, how much did you have to pay Brian for this rave review? :smilelol Good to hear of another satisfied C3 owner with praise to Bromley's, good on ya Doug! :thumbs

Glad you found Bromley's and ACE, now post some pictures of your ride for us to see!!! Doug is a great guy and knows his stuff. :thumbs

Phill's Vette

Yeah! Post some pics of your 71 or this recommendation will mean nothing.....:rockon2: Welcome to ACE! :howdy

Doug has helped me with my C4 a couple of times and always done right by me...and it ain't a bad place to hang out! :rockon2: He definitely knows his stuff and doesn't mind sharing info to help a guy out on a budget. now let's see those pic's! :popcorn: