Anyone tried this?

HarleyPat

Snake oil! Just stick to the name brand stuff... IMO, the waterless wash is for anyone that doesn't give a crap about the paint!

Phill's Vette

I sometimes use Adams Brand waterless wash, BUT should not be used if the car is actually dirty - road grime, after rain etc. I use it as a maintenance wash - thoroughly dust and wipe down the car with microfiber towels spray on a good amount, small areas at a time (door size) then move on to the next area. I then follow up with Adams Detail Spray.

This works between waxing also. If my Vette is actually dirty, I would ONLY use water and car shampoo as you could scratch the finish!

Another good thing with this product is no leaks from my t-tops that I get with regular washing..... :facepalm:

Thanks guys...that's kind of what I was thinking...how could it work without scratching? Guess I'm just looking for a way to not put so much effort into washing the car...wouldn't even be thinking about crap like this but 2 heart attacks in 3 months has slowed me down some. :facepalm: Hmmmm....wonder if the second one was caused by Dawg's cooking??? :smilelol

Thanks guys...that's kind of what I was thinking...how could it work without scratching? Guess I'm just looking for a way to not put so much effort into washing the car...wouldn't even be thinking about crap like this but 2 heart attacks in 3 months has slowed me down some. :facepalm:

Hmmmm....wonder if the second one was caused by Dawg's cooking??? :smilelol

really??....did I miss this? what happened??!!

Hmmmm....wonder if the second one was caused by Dawg's cooking??? :smilelol

What? I swear it was all heart friendly!!!