NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

3.07 diff for C4

AzAutoXr

Sounds perfect for Quicktrip!

Don't think that I wasn't tempted. I can't swing that much right now or I'd be all over it. I passed one up for $300.00 a couple of weeks ago. Should have done that one, I could have scrounged up that much but I let it go. One of these days I'll find one when I have the money. Robert :burnout

Sounds perfect for Quicktrip!

One of these days I'll find one when I have the money. Robert :burnout

it might just be around... "one of these days." it's just sittin' here. ;)

Well, Dave and I struck a deal and I should be picking it up soon. Nice catch Joe, I can't believe that you remembered that we talked about upgrading to the 3.07s. I had looked at Dave's post earlier and had to turn off my computer to keep myself from responding, LOL. Now I need to schedule some vacation time and get it done. See everyone Sunday at the stadium. Robert :burnout

Well, Dave and I struck a deal and I should be picking it up soon. Nice catch Joe, I can't believe that you remembered that we talked about upgrading to the 3.07s. I had looked at Dave's post earlier and had to turn off my computer to keep myself from responding, LOL. Now I need to schedule some vacation time and get it done. See everyone Sunday at the stadium. Robert :burnout

Good for you Robert!!! Hope you will be happy with your new rear end! :)

Good for you Robert!!! Hope you will be happy with your new rear end! :)

That just doesn't sound right... :leaving

Good for you Robert!!! Hope you will be happy with your new rear end!  :)

That just doesn't sound right... :leaving

Yah really. How come nobody had the ba**s to tell me that my old rear end wasn't any good? It always works right, fit in the proper place, only made appropriate sounds and was always there for me. Talk about not sounding right... :eek Robert :burnout

only made appropriate sounds and was always there for me.

More than I can say for mine