Official who did I see thread

KrenzyRyan

Extender32
On 6/7/2020 at 8:50 PM, TheCMSH said:

Oh geez, you didn't let him in the house did you???  I'm not sure he's paper trained  :LolLol:

Too little too late. Tmmeh gave me the grand tour of his new Castle. Stormy was parked safe and sound and all covered up too.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bigfoot

• Eddie44

• Desertdawg

• old yeller

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Smitty and Stormy cruisin teh Dysart! I should have burned rubba all teh way thru that intersection!    I'm still alive and kickin, and next time I'll make time to catch up with ya Timmeh! 

Balck C6 parked on base near the gym.

Is that a dirty spot on your fender ???

Posted Images

Chameleon
17 hours ago, Vette R & D said:

Debbie caught Donna.   Donna passing Debbie even while exiting 11:20 AM today

:howdy

• 1 month later...
SH8KDOWNC5

Not sure if this is anyone on here but can we be friends...please?

Headed up the 17 Thursday morning the 6th. 2 race prepped C7s on a trailer. Someone is going to have a ton of fun this weekend.

2642DD12-9C25-4270-82EF-3EC790980527.jpeg

• Upvote 1
  • 4 months later...

Saw a white C7 that was two cars in front of me, pull into a gas station and quickly realized I forgot to get gas also. So I went to the next entrance and pulled in on the opposite side of the same gas island. The tall blonde woman who was driving it noticed and we struck up a conversation. Told her about ACE and she mentioned her husband had already known a bit about the group and had an interest. Her name is Susan and lives in the Moon Valley area. So if anyone on the Facebook site hears about our chance meeting, please extend an invitation to them to join in, since I had no cards to offer her the direct contact.

Extender32
14 hours ago, HOXXOH said:

Saw a white C7 that was two cars in front of me, pull into a gas station and quickly realized I forgot to get gas also. So I went to the next entrance and pulled in on the opposite side of the same gas island. The tall blonde woman who was driving it noticed and we struck up a conversation. Told her about ACE and she mentioned her husband had already known a bit about the group and had an interest. Her name is Susan and lives in the Moon Valley area. So if anyone on the Facebook site hears about our chance meeting, please extend an invitation to them to join in, since I had no cards to offer her the direct contact.

Hell, I thought this story was gonna end with a happy ending of sorts.

• 1 month later...