Missing smilie......

anmracing2

Keep forgetting to ask, what happend to our Melissa smilie??????? Just wonderin'..........

Let me look theres Andrew's -> :andrew: and theres Melissa's -> :melissa: I think what happened was the last time I was going through them there were a few duplicates, on a couple of them when I clicked the box to remove one the software removed both, I just missed renaming and adding Melissa's back to the active list. Sorry, fixed now!

Dawg is good........ :yeah::andrew: n :melissa: Ok. Free post from here on out ACEholes......... :facepalm:

Well aren't you two the special ones????? Since I feel left out I will extract one free post from this thread Tick

There's a new one on the bottom now! Jim, I'll figure out one for you too :lol

:cherye:Thanks for the boob job!!

No no, we all thank you for your...........(nevermind)

Marana Rich

I vote for number 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for the freebie

I couldnt see Cherye very well with my bad eye,

Posted Image

• 2 weeks later...

pshh, only been here a couple months and already got my own smiley. not sure what its supposed to mean tho..... :peter:

pshh, only been here a couple months and already got my own smiley. not sure what its supposed to mean tho.....

:peter:

Based on the rainbow of color, it might mean that you're a crazy, ghey, propellerhead. :smilelol Oh wait, according to most Corvette thieves, technically, we're all ghey. :banannarainbow:

Consider yourself lucky, i guess... and say :thankyou: . Geez... your parents not tell you to respect your elders or give you good manners?! :lol

your absolutely right! my apologizes. Thank you SOOOOO much ACE for calling me gay and crazy!! you geezers really are to sweet! hahaha :peter: