*UPDATED*"Audio" system now complete! *UPDATED*

P51tj

THANKS to the Mike and the fine folks at AZ Power & Sound for the fine job they did with the "audio" system install. They installed a Pioneer DEH-P7700MP head unit, with a Corvette face plate from VrumVrum, Boston Pro 60's 6.5 inch components in the doors, Boston G2 10" sub in a Sub Thump stealth box, and a Boston GT-42 amp pushing it all. A revised amp rack will be ready this week. Boy does this thing sound great, IMHO.

And to complete this "audio" set up, Mike and the boys installed a set of LG Street series headers, hi flo cats, and X-pipe(no more motor boat, bummer!) :lol

Then of course I can't forget to THANK Nic and his magical tuning abilities, after a few laps around the block and 3 pulls on the dyno the final numbers were....

338 RWHP and 351 RWTQ. Great job Nic!!! :thumbs

And last but not least a Special THANK YOU to Mark and Tanya for taking care of Sunnie while we were gone and ensuring she got back home safe and sound after the car was complete!!!

THANKS ALL!!!! :flag

DCP_0666.jpg

AudioInstall005.jpg

AudioInstall007.jpg

I'd also like to THANK Mark and Tanya for taking care of Sunnie while we were gone and ensuring she got back home safe and sound after the car was complete!!!

THANKS ALL!!!! :flag

It's so hard to find good babysitters these days! :lol:lol

Congrats! Can't wait to hear the sounds (both inside and out). :thumbs

Guest XLR8TNC5

It was no problem SMitty! We know you and Johnni would have done it for us!

Tanya

P.S. The MANGO PASSION FRUIT Wine was awesome!

Guest UVETTYA

Nice job homie. :thumbs I know you're having fun with it.

Looking forward to hearing the stereo this Sunday at the photo shoot, and then you can do a few smoky burnouts for us. :D

Steve

Guest Sidewinder

INFO: Tim does not know how to use a camera! Thats why it is taking so long, DUH :smilelol:smilelol:drinkers

INFO: Tim does not know how to use a camera! Thats why it is taking so long, DUH :smilelol:smilelol:drinkers

Alright now... Truth be known, I was out of slate tablets and was waiting for them to come in from BedRockINC.com. Well brown delivered yesterday so here are a few pics....at the top!

Looks like a clean job. Love the face plate! Can't wait to hear it & the new exhaust.

Jim