Brake parts deals for my ACE buddies

AZhitman

Dwayne gave me the green light to put this up months ago, and I never got around to it. One of the perks of running a huge forum is I occasionally get smoking deals on parts, and I recently bought all new brake parts for my C5. Figured I'd use my leverage and pass the deal along to you guys.

Here's the package I recommend:

A full set of Hawk HPS pads (good for street and occasional light track use)

Front and rear cross-drilled and slotted rotors, zinc-plated, and OEM weight (no Chinese ebay crap)

Braided stainless steel lines

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

C5 price: $690 shipped

C6 price: $810 shipped

I have pretty aggressive pricing available on a LOT more brands of pads, additional rotors, big brake kits, caliper upgrades, racing fluids, speedbleeders, caliper paint, etc.

Basically, anything brake-related for your Vette (or your daily driver), I can obtain. PM me with your request, and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks all!

- Greg

on the big forum here is the pricing~ hawk pads for daily and light track use front and rear $285.00 drilled and slotted gm performance rotors front and rear $283.00 russell brake lines steel $100.00 total c6 package without shipping $668.00 good comparison!

Yep - There's not as much "wiggle room" on the C6 stuff. Shipping is about $75 to AZ for all that stuff, so they're coming in a little lower at $743... However, now that I look at it, here's what they're doing: - They're charging DOUBLE for the pads. That's crazy. - They're charging HALF for the rotors, which concerns me, since you can't buy 4 cheap junk ebay rotors for $283... something's fishy there. - Their price on the lines is a little higher. I'd really, really question that brake rotor price. I pay more than that for rotors for my little Nissans.

the rotor prices are from Gene Scully who is selling oem gm performance parts since he works directly for chevy

:ninja: I dont understand why people knock other peoples prices.

the rotor prices are from Gene Scully who is selling oem gm performance parts since he works directly for chevy

Well, by all means get the rotors there. But it's dumb to pay almost DOUBLE retail for the pads.

Oh it's all good, I wasn't upset - Just sayin'. :) If y'all need pads or lines, holler. I've got race pads (several brands) as well as ceramics and cheaper OEM-spec pads. :ACE:

Hey I bought some of those cheap eBay ones and they work well. :toetap

Sure they do. You drive like my mom. :LolLol:

:thumbs

Well they've been auto crossing, drag racing and on several spirited runs. :3gears: But when you don't use brakes, guess anything will do. :smilelol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.