Logging in on Droid

Two Fangs

As the title says, the password works when I use it to log in on a PC, but when I use the droid, it says the password or username is wrong. Any ideas?

Thanks, Sean I am pretty sure that was it. Working now. Thanks as well, CMSH, I swore up down it was fat-finger itis at first.

when typing on the QWERT key board to a dropid app , you can press the ALT or the Upper Case key then the charter you want. In severall app however (Remote desktop, network scanner, hack this Wi fi) you have to press and HOLD the Alt/Upper case key while pressing the carter you want.

I can help, oh wait you guys already got it working. I'm on break now! BTW, what the hell did Chad say?

Simply put Dawgy, the fuse builted brie the ringgy resko only in frack mode the conisuire will validate

I logged in on my Droid yesterday and the mobile site is great! Except I couldn't find my PMs and had to go to the full site. Did I miss something?

I logged in on my Droid yesterday and the mobile site is great! Except I couldn't find my PMs and had to go to the full site. Did I miss something?

The blue arrows on the top right create a drop down menu where you can choose your messenger.