One of our members?

Eddie44

You got caught in the Forum black hole. What about one of our members?

You notice it's the black hole, not the bowling green or torch red hole. Appropriate for this place! :thumbs

Is this the thred that took us down?

I originally think Chris started the thred about a white corvette getting a ticket or something.

That looks like he wrecked it just north of that strip club (not that I've ever been there) at Cave Creek and Union Hills. The damage makes me wince, even though its only yellow! :lol

:burnout

Hey there now, Yeller cars feel pain too ya know!!!  :lol

I would think :D

GoBigRed[1].gif

There was a big accident over here by the shop a while ago, caused be a yellow vette and a honda prelude or something drag racing. The honda wrecked and the vette kept going and as far as I know the vette was never caught. I wonder if its the same one. Wreckless people give us a bad name...Joe

I should have read the corvette forum post before my remark. I just read it and I take back the wreckless driving remark. He was just being spirited in his vette and its a shame, it was a nice car. But the drag racer on University Dr. in Tempe about a week ago was reckless. Thats a very busy area and if your racing over there then theres going to be a wreck. Joe

Donbecker

First, I don't know the guy.

Second, there have been a couple times that I have momentarily lost control of my vette.

But I really think that having a performance car of sorts comes with a little more responsibility...

If you have something that can spin the tires and go fast, you should either learn how to control it, drive it like Grandma or sell it before you get yourself or others hurt.

I think it is really, really interesting how no one seems to mention how that guy barely missed being impaled by one of the fenceposts that went thru the windshield.

I wonder how the news story would have explained it.

I'm sorry to say it, but there are some dumb@ss vette owners out there, who should make the streets safer by selling their car and buying a bicycle.

Just my 2 cents.

Guest racingchester

Looks like the lot just north of where Waterdog Willie used to be. (On cave Creek Rd.)

Looks like the lot just north of where Waterdog Willie used to be. (On cave Creek Rd.)

:agree Just north of Union Hills.

:leaving wow - what a shame - must have had traction control OFF - i NEVER drive with traction control OFF - in fact, i'm a little scared to turn on the nitrous yet - as then i have to turn off traction control. i guess when my fear goes away, then i'm ready! :burnout

looks like someone could get some nice parts out of that car!

:leaving wow - what a shame - must have had traction control OFF - i NEVER drive with traction control OFF - in fact, i'm a little scared to turn on the nitrous yet - as then i have to turn off traction control. i guess when my fear goes away, then i'm ready! :burnout

Save that for the track.

:leaving wow - what a shame - must have had traction control OFF - i NEVER drive with traction control OFF - in fact, i'm a little scared to turn on the nitrous yet - as then i have to turn off traction control.  i guess when my fear goes away, then i'm ready! :burnout

Save that for the track.

that's where i'm MOST scared - hitting the wall is a very scary proposition :willy

Guest XLR8TNC5

That is a shame. Thats funny that you say that Chris about the TCS. The first thing I do whenI get in my car is turn my TCS off. It pisses me off when the TCS pushes the pedal back at me when I need to get on it a bit on a onramp or passing someone on the interstate.

Most Vette owners I know turn theirs off and use it only in rain or other inclement driving situations. You definitely do not want to use the Nitrous with the TCS on. It wont be fun. You need to call me and I can tell you a nice place to go test your Nitrous at without fear of running into anything. Then, you can get comfortable with it and take it to the track.

Lata all,

Tanya

92ZR1Wannabe
. You need to call me and I can tell you a nice place to go test your Nitrous at without fear of running into anything.

Hope its not the ASU parking lot :)

:willy:bang

92ZR1Wannabe

I acutally just looked at those pictures,, and im no traffic accident expert but i bet he was going a little faster then the 45mph posted limit.

I acutally just looked at those pictures,, and im no traffic accident expert but i bet he was going a little faster then the 45mph posted limit.

:agree I wouldn't say I'm an expert but I investigated a couple hundred during my past life in LE.