NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

*** JAN / FEB Vette of the Month ***

LastC3

Get em posted for the JANUARY & FEBUARY pagesof the 2012 ACE Calendar.........

In order for us to get this done in time ..... we'll take the top 2 entries for Jan and Feb this round. So get em posted .....

Each entry / vote period will be 2 WEEKS. So get em in early ....

HOW TO ENTER - Reply to this thread with your first name, ACE name, year, model and color of car and of course your finest PIX. You can add camera info used etc., and location if you desire ....

New Qualification ...

Original Camera files required

You must be the person who took the photo or have a release from the person who did.

Photochops are OK:

• Based on a full resolution file

• Are non-destructive

• The layers are preserved

• We get the PSD and the original camera files.

No vertical crops. If you do crop a photo, please submit both the cropped version and the original file.

Entries this month will close at midnite February 25 ....

Voting will begin on FEB 26....

Good luck everyone !!!!

I want to get some rolling "action shots" to submit this time.....need to hookup with Hunter or others to get some done.

I want to get some rolling "action shots" to submit this time.....need to hookup with Hunter or others to get some done.

Come to Tucson some weekend we can roll out and get some....

i especially like the one in your avatar !!! :thumbs

Come to Tucson some weekend we can roll out and get some....

Will do, as the last bunch of rolling shot's you got with your DSC group looked awesome....I think you did one of Shai's M3 (?) that looked awesome :thumbs.

I'll sport my other set of Hoosier A6's on the rear (which put out a tremendous amount of smoke :P ) and we can get some rolling, drifting tire smoke shots :3gears:

If it didn't have such a "busy" background, I would have considered submitting it :lol

A good photochop source picture for sure :partygrnhat:

Posted Image

WOW !!! Victor, we may be on by default ....... doesn't appear we're getting much traction here .... maybe a no go for this year ..>???? :cfdeadagain

Nice one Mike, Victor I'll chop the pic for ya, hopefully tonight! Maybe some good action shots this year would be cool!

OK, I'll enter my car one more time. Last December an exterior shot didn't get the job done, so here is a shot of the interior and underhood mods on C4orce2. Its a '92 Dark Red Mettalic convertible. The pic shows the custom interior with carbon fiber and custom leather, along with a view of the LS3 Hot Cam under the hood with mirrors and air brushing. Hope you at least enjoy the pic.

post-1178-041860300 1297807424.jpg

Just a quick comment, please make sure photos are not cropped vertically since the calendar layout is horizontal ( e.g. C4for2's pic ).

Just a quick comment, please make sure photos are not cropped vertically since the calendar layout is horizontal ( e.g. C4for2's pic ).

Sorry, just don't put me in the contest. I cannot change the photo since it was taken by a newspaper reporter who ran it in their paper in the White Mountains.

Sorry, just don't put me in the contest. I cannot change the photo since it was taken by a newspaper reporter who ran it in their paper in the White Mountains.

I really didn't mean to offend if I did. I guess we need to publish some requirements for photos. Being that you didn't take the picture, we can't use it anyway unless the reporter authorizes it. Do you think you can reach him/her? It is a cool photo and a nice C4!

I really didn't mean to offend if I did. I guess we need to publish some requirements for photos. Being that you didn't take the picture, we can't use it anyway unless the reporter authorizes it. Do you think you can reach him/her? It is a cool photo and a nice C4!

No Dave, I'm not offended at all. I do not believe I can get the pic. I'll just wait until I have some nice pics taken and try again later. See you soon.

Nice one Mike, Victor I'll chop the pic for ya, hopefully tonight!

Maybe some good action shots this year would be cool!

Thanks Dwayne !!!!!

It probably won't meet the standards for the calendar (from a resolution standpoint, not your Photochop skillz :thumbs ) But I like it :cool:

Posted Image

If it didn't have such a "busy" background, I would have considered submitting it :lol

A good photochop source picture for sure :partygrnhat:

Posted Image