"Corvette Night" at Pavilions, May 6th?

Guest LT4ME

Guest LT4ME

I heard somewhere that this Saturday is 'Corvette Night' at Pavilions. Anyone plan on attending?

hey what time is everyone getting there..I forgot how long does this run for what times...I taking the redhead to a show with elmo and maybe afterwards I can bring her by she loves cars...

Guest LT4ME
hey what time is everyone getting there..I forgot how long does this run for what times...

I think it's 4-9pm...

I will most likely be there unless the Phoenix Suns are playing on Saturday.

Will have tickets to go and sell if they play game 7.

WAAYYYYYT a minute, we are supposed to EAT at hOOters? :drinkers:smilelol

Eating is an optional event. :drinkers Robert :burnout

Hey all look for the black vette and the redheaded daughter sometime late saturday night....is anyone going to be there that late or I'm not going to see anyone again.... :burnout:banghead

I won't be making it. I've got to make a run to Sedona for work and hope to be back by 5:30 for Game 7. Maybe next tmie. :angry

Buccaneer

I'll be at the Pavillions Saturday, but can't make lunch. I'll be picking up my car from the custom weld shop on Saturday and then I'm swapping out my throttle bodies with a set of new 2"ers. :D See whoever makes it out there...Cheers! :burnout

Guest Kens06

Don't worry Robert, you won't be the only one there!!

I'm leaving in about 2 min!!

Wings, beer and boobs :drinkers:drinkers

Ken

I didnt see anyone @ the Pavilions saturday night I was there with the redhead about 1.5 hrs around 5pm she didnt want to hang out after we look @ the cars she wanted to drive and go home...sorry I missed you or anyone... :angry

ckaprolet

Ditto...we were theer from 3-9 and did not see anyone except for Doug Bromley and his dad...

Buccaneer

I was there from around 5:30 - 8:30...where was everyone else?? :drinkers

I finally finished my true dual exhaust and it sounds nice, I kept my old Flo-Pro mufflers. I still have a couple minor items to tend to before I go to emissions.

Guest XLR8TNC5

See, this is when ACE banners on the Dash would have come in handy, you all would have been able to find each other.....lol...

Tanya