Sux being a noob!

anmracing2

DAMN IT!!! Ok, How the hell do you use the Multi Quote thing???????? Like the title says, this sux being a noob!!!!! :smilelol

wickedfastvette

DAMN IT!!!

Ok, How the hell do you use the Multi Quote thing????????

Like the title says, this sux being a noob!!!!! :smilelol

Im not sure either, but I think it means quoting more than one person, let get someone else to post and try it.

DAMN IT!!!

DAMN IT!!!

Im not sure either, but I think it means quoting more than one person, let get someone else to post and try it.

Click the mulit-quote icons for the posts you want to quote. then hit reply and add your comments!

DAMN IT!!!

DAMN IT!!!

Click the mulit-quote icons for the posts you want to quote. then hit reply and add your comments!

Oh..........

DAMN IT!!!

DAMN IT!!!

I was hitting the multi quote and then the reply..... :facepalm:

:thankyou:

DAMN IT!!!

Not too hard, once you get the hang of it. Just want to hit the multi-quote buttons before you hit reply. :ACE:

DAMN IT!!!

Not too hard, once you get the hang of it. Just want to hit the multi-quote buttons before you hit reply. :ACE:

I don't get it.... Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't....... :facepalm:

Understand. When you want to reply to a thread, you have to hit the multi-quote buton under each post you want to quote before you hit the add reply button. That is what makes it different than most other reply features. Alo, if what you are quoting contains quotes, you may have to delete all of that in the reply box before you hit submit.

Cool we learned something today!

Understand.

When you want to reply to a thread, you have to hit the multi-quote buton under each post you want to quote before you hit the add reply button. That is what makes it different than most other reply features.

Alo, if what you are quoting contains quotes, you may have to delete all of that in the reply box before you hit submit.

Well thank you Parker.

Yup, not having much luck. Just saw it and tried to use it. I never needed to use it so it's no big deal, just thought it was funny that after all these years I noticed it....

wickedfastvette

Yup, not having much luck. Just saw it and tried to use it. I never needed to use it so it's no big deal, just thought it was funny that after all these years I noticed it....

Andrew :facepalm: We haven't had this new layout for that long, we are all still learning it.

DAMN IT!!!

I musta' broke it.... Now I can't do it at all. :facepalm:

You can do it!!!!

Understand.

When you want to reply to a thread, you have to hit the multi-quote buton under each post you want to quote before you hit the add reply button. That is what makes it different than most other reply features.

Alo, if what you are quoting contains quotes, you may have to delete all of that in the reply box before you hit submit.

yup testing 1

Andrew :facepalm: We haven't had this new layout for that long, we are all still learning it.

DAMN IT!!!

You can do it!!!!

You guys are so smart!

7sweet, figured it out

You guys are so smart!

dang .... learn somethin new every day ........... thx guys :partydance:

:cfdeadagain Must be my system here at work 'cause it won't do it at all now.... Bummer....

The 10% rule is in effect.