NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Treasure hunting on the islands

Marco

We went on a Catamaran cruise for lunch and met the owner of the boat The Black Pearl that takes you out of Aruba. We were talking about old coins as I saw him holding one he found that he keeps for luck. As the conversation progressed he said he wanted to do some treasure hunting at 5 or 6 spots that he knew had lost jewelry. These spots were heavily used but are no longer by tour boats for snorkeling. As a captain working the area for years he knows the exact locations and has found 3 diamonds at a few of those recently....clear diamonds in the water????!! wow. Anyway he said he needed a scuba diving metal detector to do this which I happen to have brought along. So Sunday morning we go diving, he is supplying the boat and I will supply the air. He also knows the approximate location of a 30 year old ship wreck that carried a shipment of pearls, we'll take a stab at that if we have some time left. 50 50 split on the bounty AHRRRRRR! This should be fun and hope I have fun results for you guys.

Just make sure the guy doesn't intend or want to give you a "pearl necklace" in exchange for the adventure........ :smilelol [ok, let's see who has the dirty mind and know what I'm talking about]

I think I kind of beat you to it by a minute.

Yeah, I was trying to think of how to word that without getting slapped!

Dorks :lol Took 15 min. for the hotel to send this...might as well send a pic i took this evening of the sunset...or not, faster internet in the morning for some reason.

........... hope I have fun results for you guys.

screw that, you better bring us some treasure...:toetap

I could start day dreaming over those beautiful sun set pictures. That looks great. wish I were there to go diving with you.

Yeah, but keep that "pearl necklace" to yourself....... :U

:smilelol

Yeah, but keep that "pearl necklace" to yourself....... :U

:smilelol

Lisa asked I give her one if we find anything, I said I'll give you one now. She said that would be great. She is not talking to me now. She never knew what that meant :smilelol

Lisa asked I give her one if we find anything, I said I'll give you one now. She said that would be great. She is not talking to me now. She never knew what that meant :smilelol

Got it in her hair, didn't ya? They hate that :smilelol

Eddie for the win!!!!! :funnypost::smilelol:smilelol:smilelol