Barrett-Jackson

wickedfastvette

Thanks all! Posted up some more pix last night from Saturday. I should have taken the camcorder to get some video of the guys doing the Vette test drive thing. They were hauling butt on the short course. It was fun to watch!

Nice job Andrew! So did you decide if you liked that camera or not?

No, not really.... It was an XT but it was an older model. I'm too used to my XS so it was kind of hard to get use to.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wickedfastvette

• anmracing2

• Phill's Vette

• HarleyPat

Phill's Vette

Thanks all! Posted up some more pix last night from Saturday. I should have taken the camcorder to get some video of the guys doing the Vette test drive thing. They were hauling butt on the short course. It was fun to watch!

I got some video of the test drive thing, I'll get it formatted and posted we I am able. It was purity cool!

I got some video of the test drive thing, I'll get it formatted and posted we I am able. It was purity cool!

Is that what the kids call Pure Coolness now???? LOL!!! Can't wait to see what you recorded.

Awesome job on the video! Make DVDs and sell me one :) What editing program did you use to put it together?....ok,ok..Off to NY...see you all at detail day if I can get out of NY on Friday like I'm supposed to :howdy

I will post pics when I get around to uploading them. Had a great time, we had all week passes from family for Christmas. Didn't spend the whole week but spent a couple of solid days. Drove almost everything Chevy had plus a new Mustang and the SHO. Oh, and drooled all over the Z07 + Carbon package car Chevy had. oooooooohhh yeah.