Barrett-Jackson

wickedfastvette

wickedfastvette

Anyone heading out to Barrett-Jackson this year? We usually have a day all the ACE peeps meet up.

The dates for the show this year are January 17th through the 23rd.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• wickedfastvette

• anmracing2

• Phill's Vette

• HarleyPat

My oldest daughter wants to go, but we have no tickets. Anyone got any freebies? Hast to be weekend though...some of us work. :banghead

My client provides food for all of B.J. I'm doing my best to get passes, but I will not know till last min. I already have 30 passes promised to Steve Nerk as long as he promises not to sue me.

We could all go test drive a Ford. They're giving free tickets with a test drive. I think we could all meet some place and caravan in together in our Vettes. :lol

We could all go test drive a Ford. They're giving free tickets with a test drive.

I think we could all meet some place and caravan in together in our Vettes. :lol

I'm in!

We could all go test drive a Ford. They're giving free tickets with a test drive.

I think we could all meet some place and caravan in together in our Vettes. :lol

Kichina Cadillac is doing the same thing.

I'll be in and out on Tues, Weds, and Thurs.

wickedfastvette

We'll be doing our usual Thursday and Saturday.

I'm thinking about going thurs Andrew, maybe I will meet up with you guys.

We'll be doing our usual Thursday and Saturday.

I'm thinking about going thurs Andrew, maybe I will meet up with you guys.

Cool! I'll let M~ know. Give us a call and we'll meet someplace. Do you have our number?

wickedfastvette

Andrew now it looks like I may be going friday instead, I will let you know as soon as I know for sure. Pm your number to me.

Andrew now it looks like I may be going friday instead, I will let you know as soon as I know for sure. Pm your number to me.

Ok.

Ok.

Don't feel bad, she probably won't go Friday either! :smilelol

wickedfastvette

Ok.

Don't feel bad, she probably won't go Friday either! :smilelol

Yes I am going friday along with some other ACEholes!! We will be celebrating your birthday Jim, to bad you can't join us!

Phill's Vette

We got ditched by some ACE-holes last year too..... :lol

I might go Thursday, what time are you going Andrew?

9-10ish, I think..... We'll be staying until I fill a 8gb SD card.... SO we'll be there a few hours..... Give me a call and we'll try to meet inside or something.... 602 / 762 / zero3 48. If anyone else is going and wants to meet up to just hang out give us a call.

Youngest Son and I will be going Saturday. Probably be there mid to late morning. I've got your number Andrew.

wickedfastvette

Ok I'm officially going on thursday along with several other ACE members, we will be meeting up later in the afternoon, but some of us will be there allday.

Phill's Vette

Youngest Son and I will be going Saturday. Probably be there mid to late morning. I've got your number Andrew.

I won't make it on Thursday but will be there all day on Saturday - Eddie, give me a call when you get there.