Polish and sealant suggestions

Ted Y

Now that I have a better polisher, I'm considering upgrading to better a polish and sealant. I've been using Meguire's 105/205 with their sealant type wax. I've gotten ok results but I'm looking for better results. I'd like to get something locally. Let me know what you guys use and where you get it.

If your not getting good results from the 105/205 then your doing something wrong and switching to another brand probably won't help much. We should talk, or you can talk to Robert...

Robert uses Wolfgang products and since I helped Robert do both of Dave's cars, those products rock in the right hands. :rockon2: Get with Robert for suggestions. Congrats on the cool Flex polisher. :)

Anyone use Zaino? What are your experiences?

I used it when I got my C5 back in 02 but availability is a pain because it's an internet only product. As far as I know there is no AZ distributor. It gave great results.

Phill's Vette

I've been using Adams product for sum years now and me be real happy! I would like to try one of them Flex buffers - my PC numbs my hands and arms too damn much to the point that I hate using it!

Adams Polish

Anyone use Zaino? What are your experiences?

I used it when I got my C5 back in 02 but availability is a pain because it's an internet only product. As far as I know there is no AZ distributor. It gave great results.

Glen Swensen sells it locally at his house in Ahwatukee 602 549 6439 He used to be a Miata guy

I've been using Adams product for sum years now and me be real happy! I would like to try one of them Flex buffers - my PC numbs my hands and arms too damn much to the point that I hate using it!

Adams Polish

another for Adams, have not tried Zaino

• 2 weeks later...

I have practiced some with my new Flex polisher using the stuff I already have. WOW! Amazing results on my wife's car with the 105/205. The PC is good, but Flex is great!

But we do like to see shiny paint and if your getting sweaty while working on it, well that's just icing on the cake!!! No full shots of the ricer, and something sexy of you sweating.... you know, for Chris... :bolt:

• 3 weeks later...

No full shots of the ricer, and something sexy of you sweating...

Should I be afraid? Should I be very afraid??? :willy

I used Zaino exclusively on my 350Z for 8 years. I now use it on my C6. The first time I brought my car to a dealership here in AZ they didn't believe it was born 10/02. Don't mind getting it through Sal on his website. :yesnod