Don't ALL C5s come with the small driving lights?

Togo

i have looked up under those "Z06" screens on my car, but never see any driving lights - i thought those were standard equipment on C5s but i've yet to see a switch to turn them on on the dash or anywhere else.

is this just wishful thinking?

if the are NOT standard equipment, where to buy, and who has installed their own so i don't have to spend both an arm for the parts, and a leg for the install! :drinkers

Guest XLR8TNC5

Nope, they are not standard on 97-99 cars.

From what I have heard, they are really expensive to get if you don't have them.

Lata Gata,

Tanya

i have looked up under those "Z06" screens on my car, but never see any driving lights - i thought those were standard equipment on C5s but i've yet to see a switch to turn them on on the dash or anywhere else.

is this just wishful thinking?

if the are NOT standard equipment, where to buy, and who has installed their own so i don't have to spend both an arm for the parts, and a leg for the install! :drinkers

You?re not missing anything by not having them. The factory driving lights are pathetic. The ones on my Dodge are 100 times better.

Best to get a really good aftermarket set. I?m guessing a good set worth its money would probably mean a wire harness upgrade anyway. Might have to figure a way to mount them, but that shouldn't be a problem for you.