NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Lots of performance parts for sale

JNMMotorsports

JNMMotorsports

~New Corsa X-Pipe for C5: This cost $330 new from Summit. My price: $240 plus shipping

~I have a pair of brand new never installed rear coilovers and sway bar for a C5 or C6.

Price for Coilovers: $700 plus shipping ($1750 new for the set from Pfadt).

Price for rear sway bar (competition sway bar/Heavy): $350 plus shipping ($1250 new for the set from Pfadt).

Posted Image

Posted Image

JNMMotorsports

~I have a set of OEM polished Gumby wheels. The wheels are in good shape with no curb rash but there are quite a few scratches and nicks from mounting and dismounting tires.

Price: $560 plus shipping firm.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

JNMMotorsports

~These are probably the last new set of new SSR GT2's on the market. These wheels have been discontinued since 2008. Now is your chance to get a hold of these incredibly light wheels for a fraction of the cost. New from Tire Rack these were over 2k.

Price: New price: $1000 plus shipping

Front: 18x9.5

Offset: +50

Weight: 19.4lbs

Rears: 19x10.5

Offset: +62mm

Weight: 23.0lbs

~I have a set of C5 brake calipers with around 40k miles.

Price: $150 shipped.

~I have a dual pod pillar that is in like new condition.

Price: $45 shipped

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Some pics I found:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Somebody has to buy those SSR GT2's, that's a killer price!!!..... :toetap If I still had my C5 they would be mine!!!

Somebody has to buy those SSR GT2's, that's a killer price!!!..... :toetap If I still had my C5 they would be mine!!!

Dunno, not my cup O'tea. They are kinda "wagon wheel eske." But, whatever floats your boat. :lol

I think you forgot to list the tires you have pictured. No make or model but you have a few pics of tread depth and all four lined up in front of your couch.

JNMMotorsports

I think you forgot to list the tires you have pictured. No make or model but you have a few pics of tread depth and all four lined up in front of your couch.

The tires are Michelin Pilot Sport Cups. Fronts are 275/40/17 and the rears are 295/30/18.

• 4 weeks later...

Those SSR's are stronger / lighter than 90% of the wheels we're all using. Appearance takes a back seat to light weight and strength. I ran a set on my supercharged G coupe. They're sweet.

Those SSR's are stronger / lighter than 90% of the wheels we're all using.

Appearance takes a back seat to light weight and strength. I ran a set on my supercharged G coupe. They're sweet.

They're the same weight as the factory Z06 Speedlines while being 1" larger diameter on all four rims. Pretty impressive and a simple design.

• 3 weeks later...

Couple questions, are the coilovers still for sale? Little confused because the first posted was edited but not the latter post. And secondly, do the coilovers work for Z06? I haven't heard much about those coilovers what kind of quality are they? Are they the bottom of the barrel coilovers or are they more mid-grade? I know they're not top notch just by the original pricing.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.