My 09 Infinite Detail

John Syb

Well... I did mention in another thread how bad I had allowed my car to get.... life just kept getting in the way of doing what is necessary to keep her as she should be kept.. SO.. here are before, during, and after photos of the detail job that the boys at Infinite Detail did for me. http://www.infinitedetail.net/Gallery.php (link directly to their site.. takes a long time to load as there are several photos of several different cars) Flame suit on for allowing my amazing 09 Vert get this DIRTY and Swirly! And THANK GOD that these guys are VERY GOOD!!!! Link working now... if you don't want to install silver light then click the link below the first photo to see the album on windows live. Sorry

Link working now... if you don't want to install silver light then click the link below the first photo to see the album on windows live. Sorry

Sorry John, the link takes us to the windows live sign in page with no photos...

OK... I will post them on my own site later today.. same thing happened with the first link... it worked for a while then went to WINDOWS LIVE...

How much did they charge you, I talked to them and they were very expensive... more than Joe at Classic Gold charged for the wet sand and polish

OK.... Direct link to thier site. http://www.infinitedetail.net/Gallery.php Site takes some time to load but you can see my Vette (top) and some others that they did as well. I went and paused all of the other cars.. it sped up the page load quite a bit Car looked INCREDIBLE when they were done! Having it done wasn't cheap, but two people worked on my car for 12 hours (24 man hours) to get it as perfect as possible.

Hmmmmmm "the member Marco can not receive any more private messages" tried to answer your question Marco... technology keeps you from the answer!!

May I ask why the tape across the hood? The swirls are what I need removed from my paint. Thinking about purchasing the DA polisher but afraid I'll F something up if I try to DIMS :cfdeadagain

Thinking about purchasing the DA polisher but afraid I'll F something up if I try to DIMS :cfdeadagain

Now would be a good time for someone to setup a detail day so we can show just how easy it is to keep your baby looking good!

I'm guessing he has clear bra up to that point. Only the back half has to be polished.

That was my guess too. I had them clear bra mine the day after I bought it. Never bothered to check the paint for swirls before I had it done :banghead Like everything else in life I'm learning the hard way!

The hood tape IS because I have the clear bra. Thanks for all the compliments on how it looks... I assure you, it isn't me. These guys treat my car better than I do. The pictures don't even show how bad the swirls were.... it was ugly because I was lazy. It looks better than new now and I am going to keep it that way