'84 Parts

Tim

I've lost track if someone needed this parts. I'd like to get them out of my garage. Set of 4 original wheels for the '84 only need to be refinished to be perfect. Rear hatch glass with hinge, in excellent condition Passenger side door glass in excellent condition - untinted. New electric motor for windows. Dash bezels new Door handle bezels new New Hood pull (handle) complete original Bose stereo with speakers. _ will need some work Original value covers (one is cracked) Rebuild parts for the injectors rebuild-able rack and pinion steering Possible rebuild-able intake with injectors two covers ERG valve (New) Nearly complete set of interior screws and fasteners Two seal beams Fuel filter Fuel pump (New) New electric window switch various other parts. I'm asking $450.00 (the wheels and glass are more then that) It's close to xmas so if you don't have all the $$$ leave a few bucks and we'll catch up after the 1st of year..but I'd like to have them out of here within the next couple of weeks. I'm home all day today (I'm out trying to clean my garage right now!!), give me a call 520-405-5314. We can set something up today or this weekend. Thanks..

• 1 month later...

Thought I'd bump this back. I'm about to toss them on Craig's list. I'd like to get them out of my garage. Set of 4 original wheels for the '84 only need to be refinished to be perfect. Rear hatch glass with hinge, in excellent condition Passenger side door glass in excellent condition - untinted. New electric motor for windows. Dash bezels new Door handle bezels new New Hood pull (handle) complete original Bose stereo with speakers. _ will need some work Original value covers (one is cracked) Rebuild parts for the injectors rebuild-able rack and pinion steering Possible rebuild-able intake with injectors two covers ERG valve (New) Nearly complete set of interior screws and fasteners Two seal beams Fuel filter Fuel pump (New) New electric window switch various other parts. I'm asking $450.00 (the wheels and glass are more then that) call 520-405-5314. Some sort of trade could be possible as well..say a 1968 corvette for these rare C4 parts :smilelol Trades ok..just need these out of my garage...still!!!! Thanks..