NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

*** December Vette of the Month ***

LastC3

Get em posted for the DECEMBER page of the 2011 ACE Calendar.........

HOW TO ENTER - Reply to this thread with your first name, ACE name, year, model and color of car and of course your finest PIX. You can add camera info used etc., and location if you desire ....

Entries this month will close at midnite December 4 ....

Voting will begin on DEC 5....

Good luck everyone !!!!

Ok, no one else enter so Dawgy can win by default. :lol

OOOOK

but whatdoyouwannabet Yoder enters lol

I'd enter, but I know I don't stand a chance against C5/C6 cars so I'm holding out for the 2015 edition calendar. :P

I'd enter, but I know I don't stand a chance against C5/C6 cars so I'm holding out for the 2015 edition calendar. :P

I gave up too Tom. I guess next year we'll have to do our own C2/C3 calendar.

SILVER BULLET C5

Get em posted for the DECEMBER page of the 2011 ACE Calendar.........

HOW TO ENTER - Reply to this thread with your first name, ACE name, year, model and color of car and of course your finest PIX. You can add camera info used etc., and location if you desire ....

Entries this month will close at midnite December 4 ....

Voting will begin on DEC 5....

Good luck everyone !!!!

file:///Users/arturogaribay/Pictures/iPhoto%20Library/Modified/2010/Sep%2011,%202010/DSCN0556.JPG

you big chicken ......... with some minor work to your sig .... you could have the winning spot for Dec ,,,, :partydance::partydance:

I would vote for your Vette Tom. :burnout2

Man Law..... you must have a Red Vette for December! Therefore, I will throw my Santa hat into the ring. Jim Dvl4evr 99 FRC

Alright, just for the hell of it I'll throw my car in once. Here's a picture we took over a year ago in the winner's circle at PIR on a track day we went to and one with Martin Truex, Jr. in the car for the parade lap at PIR for the race at PIR 11-14-10. Larry C4for2 1992 dark red metallic convertible LS3 "hot cam"

post-1178-098988300 1290449342.jpg

post-1178-009443300 1290466703.jpg

I gave up too Tom. I guess next year we'll have to do our own C2/C3 calendar.

I'm doing a nudie calendar and not sharing......... :edward: