Tickets to Pinks All Out Nov 19 - 20

Loud Pedal

I have 10 available tickets for both Friday and Saturday. Claim them by posting up here for which day you want to go. Please only claim 1 day and a max of 2 tickets. Play fair so as many of you as possible can have a great day. Children under 12 are admitted free.

Thanks for the offer Dave, but the 20th is my wife's birthday and we are going out with all the kids to celebrate that night. Otherwise my wife and I would have loved to go, yes even my wife. See you this Saturday.

I would love to but I have a free ticket for the Good Guys show on Friday. Then I have to work on Saturday so I'm out. Thanks for the offer. :thumbs

Hey Dave, If you still have them Donna & I would like 2 tickets for Saturday. Hey wait a minute, Shouldn't the people that were gracious enough to take you up on the boat race tickets have first dibs on these? Lol That's what Big Papa said!!

Hey Dave,

If you still have them Donna & I would like 2 tickets

for Saturday.

Hey wait a minute,

Shouldn't the people that were gracious enough to take you

up on the boat race tickets have first dibs on these? Lol

That's what Big Papa said!!

Sat all gone Adam..but if your coming by Sat we'll hang wit ya

I got some bad information about this event and just learned that I am not getting tickets for Friday. It is just a test and tune day anyway. The tickets are $15 each for Friday and I will honor my comittment if the Friday people still want to go but as of now we are all out of tickets.

wickedfastvette

I got some bad information about this event and just learned that I am not getting tickets for Friday. It is just a test and tune day anyway. The tickets are $15 each for Friday and I will honor my comittment if the Friday people still want to go but as of now we are all out of tickets.

I wanted some for friday, but not a problem Dave I will buy them if I still go. Thanks anyway for the offer :thumbs

Don't make Dave to that, he's too kind as it is lol

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.