Will You Detail My Ride WISHBONE?

Wishbone

I have been getting a lot of requests for detailing peoples rides. I am willing to do detail jobs on the side for people in the club at this point in time. If you are wanting your Corvette to look it's best and fix the damage from neglect from the previous owners inproper care or just want your vette to stand out. Drop me a PM with pictures and what you would like done. We can set up an appointment for a consultation with time frame & prices. My work is in no way associated with ACE nor am I sponsered by ACE as an affiliation for my services. All work will be completed at my place and needs to be dropped off for detailing services to take place.

I have been getting a lot of requests for detailing peoples rides. I am willing to do detail jobs on the side for people in the club at this point in time. If you are wanting your Corvette to look it's best and fix the damage from neglect from the previous owners inproper care or just want your vette to stand out. Drop me a PM with pictures and what you would like done. We can set up an appointment for a consultation with time frame & prices.

My work is in no way associated with ACE nor am I sponsered by ACE as an affiliation for my services.

All work will be completed at my place and needs to be dropped off for detailing services to take place.

Hi Robert....guess I was a tab bit ahead of your post here....email sent....

Oh sure Robert! Start doing cars..."after" I leave. :( Dooooooood, ok I'm kiddin'. Knock em dead Robert.

Oh sure Robert! Start doing cars..."after" I leave. :( Dooooooood, ok I'm kiddin'. Knock em dead Robert.

Yup now that big Tom left we can have a party WoooHooo! R U series Tom you know you dont count in this.

Pretty awesome for you to do this Robert, you'll get the comendation of Lennin for this! :thumbs {/Hunt for Red October Quotes}

Sorry bud it may be english however I am not understanding your quotes.

In the movie The Hunt for Red October, near the end when the captain is going to dive and scuttle the sub (sink it) so the USA can't have it, one of the crew says to the captain, you'll get the commendation of Lenin for this... Meaning he will be awarded the country's top heroic medal...... Sorry it was so confusing, I should have just said, I like pie!

Will you pimp my ride, MTV? I have to apologize for the site owner who hijacked this thread. He's gotten into the methanol again. I'm sure Robert will have people lining up for his services. Good luck!

I'm out today buffing mine, I may have to take Robert up on his offer this winter. Damn C6 paint is incredibly hard, or I'm suddenly doing something wrong :eek

I'm out today buffing mine, I may have to take Robert up on his offer this winter. Damn C6 paint is incredibly hard, or I'm suddenly doing something wrong :eek

Yup you are always doing something wrong my friend!!!! Or maybe because you are using Meguires?

Well I thought it was because I was using the still new 205/105 stuff, I stepped over the to the truck that had a few scratches on the drivers door where someone wrote "wash me" right into the dirt.. :banghead Well 45 seconds with the 205 and the scratches are almost invisible, so it's not the product... Turned around and worked on a spot on the vette, 2 minutes on a 2x2 section and still no improvement... Damn, why do we have to be so anal about how our cars shine???