NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Marco's Travels

Marco

Posting pics cause I'm bored Id like to shout out to my peeps Just a pic of a proud fisherman Dont these dang wild turkeys know it's almost Thanksgiving and that they are simply delicious? ACE at Salem Witch Graveyard EAT ME!! I dare you Taking a nap from all the walking

fourseventeen

I dont see any family in any of those pix lol. Maybe he is just showing us the pix where he is having fun and not sharing the ones with fam cause he looks miserable. :lol

One day you'll have to see Scratch'e family album........... :lol:lol (long ago post but funnier then sheet)

fourseventeen

Posted Image

Oh yeah I guess that is Marcos fam...I can see the resemblance now.

ACE bowls 264 at Kings Awesome bowling alley...has killer sports bars, tons of tv's with retro 60 and 70's atmosphere and killer food ACE at her sisters restaurant with the Corvette theme...what a rowdy fun couple they are...Oh my frikin head! Had to work with my ACE shirt on again and again started this project with the cuz Fuc ing rained rained and rained so ACE got up in the morning with bad hair and flipped it off

ACE bowls 264 at Kings

I don't believe you. :neener_neener:

lol OK Sean, I don't bowl but I did bowl a 264 in Reno last time...was a freaky incident. blind squirrel gets a nut type thing.