3rd Annual Gila Bend BBQ Cruise

BSeery

Had a great time as always.

Crossed paths with 1 AZ Highway Patrol on the way back to Phx via Int 8. He did not turn on his Radar so it was all good. :P

Thanks for the good food, fun drive, and good friends.

Talk to you all later.

Phil... :burnout:

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Desertdawg

• Eddie44

• BSeery

• 3,503 lbs of trouble

At least Tracy's using her own signon not Bryan's. I think you can see where I'm headed.... huh Mark?

You know if we'd have been thinking we'd have signed up as a new fictitious member capturing her screen name. How would Bryan have explained that one? :smilelol: :smilelol:

Sorry Chickens! I realized I didn't put the smiley after that statement. I was ribbing you! At least you showed up. :lol:

Great cruise! Great people (even you MOFO :D )! Great fun!

3,503 lbs of trouble
Sorry Chickens!  I realized I didn't put the smiley after that statement.  I was ribbing you!  At least you showed up.  :lol:

After all we'd welcome you even if you chose to drive your SS kitchen sink! By the way, I would welcome a joint get together with the DeLorean group. Do you think they'd accept some of the "personalities" in ACE? I guess I picture them as the pressed Levi set (not that there's anything wrong with that :D ).

3,503 lbs of trouble
After all we'd welcome you even if you chose to drive your SS kitchen sink! By the way, I would welcome a joint get together with the DeLorean group.  Do you think they'd accept some of the "personalities" in ACE?  I guess I picture them as the pressed Levi set (not that there's anything wrong with that  :D ).

Had a great time . Rain and all. Our thanks to the Tomko's for all of their efforts ! Time to head off to San Antonio now so Johnnie can do that Air Force Training thing . Thanks again for another fun A.C.E. Event!

Our ride home was a "little more spirited" too.  That was until we came upon the Ford Expedition and Chad said "that's not a ski rack on top of that SUV". I realized it was MCSO with a low profile light bar. 

Crossed paths with 1 AZ Highway Patrol on the way back to Phx via Int 8. He did not turn on his Radar so it was all good. :P

Talk to you all later.

Crossed paths with 1 AZ Highway Patrol on the way back to Phx via Int 8.  He did not turn on his Radar so it was all good. :P

Talk to you all later.

We turned off of I-8 on to Hiway 84 and then 347 (Maricopa Rd) and came up that way instead of taking 8 all the way to 10.

He must have been between 84 and 10 because we never saw any LEO's on the way home.

Guest c5-2001vertman

Great time!!!!! Even with the rain. Thought a few of you were going to get a ticket when we passed the MCS car going south into Gila Bend on 85, but everyone was lucky. I had my detector on, but no radio to alert you.

Again, had a great time

Well since no one else is going to post a record of the first UN-official semi meeting of the A.C.E. group! Here's a pic :cheers:

Looks like a cabinet meeting to me, How about you??

Ken

"Come on Bryan, If all these runs are going to be at 80mph, I'm otta here"!! :smilelol:

P2190014.JPG

So what's wrong with that demand??? :D

I didn't notice the fourth in that little pow wow until I moved it over. Now I really believe that was the topic conversation. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uh oh!!

I had a feeling this picture would get molested.

Heck, I even thought about throwing it to the photochoppers on CF Off Topic to see what they would make of it.

Uh oh!!

I had a feeling this picture would get molested.

Heck, I even thought about throwing it to the photochoppers on CF Off Topic to see what they would make of it.