NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Movie Test

Desertdawg

This is pretty amazing. Mine turned out to be "Raiders of the Lost Ark". I was surprised how this worked. Be honest and don't look at the movie list until you have done the math. Try this test and find out what movie is your favorite. This amazing test can likely predict which of 18 films you would enjoy the most. Don't ask me how, but it really works! Movie Test: (NO CHEATING) Pick a number from 1-9. Multiply by 3. Add 3. Multiply by 3 again. Now add the two digits together to find the movie you are most likely to enjoy from the list of 18 movies below. Movie List: 1. Gone With The Wind 2. E.T. 3. Beverly Hills Cop 4. Star Wars 5. Forrest Gump 6. The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly 7. Jaws 8. Grease 9. The Joy of Anal Sex With Sheep 10. Casablanca 11. Jurassic Park 12. Shrek 13. Pirates of the Caribbean 14. Titanic 15. Raiders Of The Lost Ark 16. Home Alone 17. Mrs. Doubtfire 18. Toy Story Now, isn't that something.....?

You know it originally said Goat, I changed it to sheep so no one would feel embarrassed with their choice!