Reaching out for help

Loud Pedal

It looks like this guy reached deeper than I thought. I missed this venue...

I'm hoping this is nearing it's end. He was served just before the new year for multiple counts of libel and a TRO a few days later. The internet is such an organic creature that an attack like this can be hugely damaging. It's actually quite an awakening for me. :cfdeadagain

If some of you guys have a few minutes to post up a review that would be awesome. :thankyou:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Loud Pedal

• AZhitman

• Blue Angel Vette

I don't even know where to start with that crybaby douchenozzle... How the hell did he find gainful employment if he can't even spell at a high-school level? Oh, wait... trust-fund baby. :facepalm: I'm looking forward to clowning him at the next track event, hopefully his gay ass won't hit the wall (again) in front of me. I'd rather watch him miss a shift and blow up another engine. :smilelol My wife could outdrive Mr. Flower Pot. :3gears: On a side note, I think it's about time for some new work on the Vette - CAM TIME!!! See you guys soon. :rockon2:

I tried to post up a counter review bud, but google is broken and no workie.

can I reboot the internet?

If anyone can, it's you bro! I tried too......

I sent an email to google requesting that it be removed to to false information and pending legal actions in a libel suit. Maybe they'll remove it just so they dont have to worry about being in the middle.

If some of you guys have a few minutes to post up a review that would be awesome. :thankyou:

Posted review at Google. Also posted rebuttal at the Rip Off Report website.

Thanks to LPM for the TLC on my baby over the last couple of years. . . :thumbs