Reaching out for help

Loud Pedal

We have a customer who is on a warpath to defame LPM. This is the owner of the stripped out, black C6Z that has been in the shop since we opened in the old shop in Chandler. If any of you are members of the big board, and remember that car being in our shop for almost 2 years, please post up in our defense. I charged him 3 months' storage fees out of 2 years because we grew tired of the lack of response from him and the BS about when the parts were coming.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-general/2691044-please-help-me-loud-pedal-motorsports-inc-is-trying-to-extort-me.html#post1575468130

This car was a stripped out basket case and far more than an engine swap. Mark can attest that we were in the process of filing for an abandoned title back at the old shop because Preston refused to return any calls.

What is wrong with some people?

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jstrutt

• Loud Pedal

• AZhitman

• Blue Angel Vette

Blue Angel Vette

I read the entire post on the CF forum, and if I may put my 2 cents in. As a bystander not familiar with any of the parties involved, it appears the owner of the car is embelishing his side of the story without stating any hard facts or dates. Basically he is ranting. When asked by others to provide hard details he is silent. This to me tends to lend weight to LPM's side of the story.

Thank you guys so much for your support. We have worked very hard to build a good name and it is frustrating beyond description to see it drug through the mud with false information. I am working on a VERY detailed response, but need to clear it with my attorney before I step on my own extremities. What a bummer. We really went WAY above and beyond for this guy and still got slammed. I guess he wins the award for the first customer in LPM history to be required to pay by certified funds. :facepalm:

Thank you guys so much for your support. We have worked very hard to build a good name and it is frustrating beyond description to see it drug through the mud with false information.

I am working on a VERY detailed response, but need to clear it with my attorney before I step on my own extremities. What a bummer. We really went WAY above and beyond for this guy and still got slammed. I guess he wins the award for the first customer in LPM history to be required to pay by certified funds. :facepalm:

In your reply tell him to eat me....... :lol

LPM is allowing free storage for up to 2 years hell yeah! I will drop my boat,quads,and camper by tomorrow! lol

It appears Mr. PrestonG joined our website last night.

Well he won't last long here!

LPM is allowing free storage for up to 2 years hell yeah! I will drop my boat,quads,and camper by tomorrow!

SWEET! I have a few unrestored classic Datsuns to park there... Shouldn't take up much room. :thumbs

LPM is allowing free storage for up to 2 years hell yeah! I will drop my boat,quads,and camper by tomorrow! lol

I need winter storage for mine. I wonder if an oil change can take 6 months? :edward:

hell yeah and i heard free washing and food once a week! Get the smoker ready Dave!

But will they water the flowers? :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

wickedfastvette

I need free summer storage for mine while I'm in Michigan, could you keep the battery charged and rats out please Dave?

Thank you guys so much for your support. We have worked very hard to build a good name and it is frustrating beyond description to see it drug through the mud with false information.

I am working on a VERY detailed response, but need to clear it with my attorney before I step on my own extremities. What a bummer. We really went WAY above and beyond for this guy and still got slammed. I guess he wins the award for the first customer in LPM history to be required to pay by certified funds. :facepalm:

In your reply tell him to eat me....... :lol

...and get cotton....er Woolite mouth? :facepalm: who said that??!! :lol

shit... it got locked just as I was spell checking my post offer my final words of wisdom.

dammit. now noone can see my brilliance.

Posted Image

Lame. Chad, great post. Too bad he has no idea what "extortion" means. :facepalm: If he didn't even notice that LMP posted in his thread, how attentive can he be? :facepalm: I dropped my car off today with nothing in writing either. Uh-oh. :) Dave, be gentle - I'm probably the poorest Vette owner on ACE. :)