NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Marco is at it again

fourseventeen

So we keep hearing about all these fires! I happen to catch a great photo of Marco this past weekend following the prescott fire. Wondering if there is some connection here?

post-1446-003144700 1285118873.jpg

Just heard of this from Adam so sorry I wasn't able to say this before......Gump, this is a .feeble attempt at both photochopping and humor...and that's all I have to say about that. :toetap I challenge you to do better. :yesnod

Just heard of this from Adam so sorry I wasn't able to say this before......Gump, this is a .feeble attempt at both photochopping and humor...and that's all I have to say about that. :toetap I challenge you to do better. :yesnod

Hey give me credit...its not bad for less than 5 minutes in CS4 lol. By the way...took you long enough to respond! You to busy starting fires to post up on the forums? :devil10:

Hey give me credit...its not bad for less than 5 minutes in CS4 lol. By the way...took you long enough to respond! You to busy starting fires to post up on the forums? :devil10:

Yip, I have to say Marco and I kinda have a life beyond this forum, if you can believe that! :partydance: Actually, we were celebrating our 17th anniversary on our boat out on Bartlett Lake for the last couple of days. We were fishing, catching some rays, and havin' a little fun and stuff :wub:drinkers

Carry on with the photochopping, guys! LOL :facepalm:

Glad to hear you two are out having the time of your lifes!. 17 years..... pretty good Your almost as patient as my girl Debbie someting like 21-22 years with us. Congrats! :partydance: