East Valley, need hard core detail

Rementis

Hi Guys, I mostly lurk on ACE but I've posted once in a while. I am looking for recommendations for someone to detail my car. I'm in Gilbert. I'm looking for an expert, I need hard core paint correction, scratches, swirls, etc. Who would you guys go to if you didn't feel like you had the expertise to do it yourself? Thanks!

Well, you can try the DIY method of buying a bunch of gear and reading up on the great threads in this section, or you can beg, borrow, or barter with someone in ACE like DesertDawg, Wishbone, Buccaneer, Sidewinder, etc... to help you out with their years of expertise. You might also try a visit with Ed (Blew X U) and his detail department. :ACE:

These guys did my vert. They are CRAZY about getting it perfect. Mine wasn't bad to start but I have seen photos of stuff that they did that went from junk yard quality to show car quality. Tell them that John their corvette neighbor told you to contact them. I think you can get their e-mail off the site but if it makes you register just PM me and I will dig up their e-mail and send it to you. http://meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=35621 John EDIT.. they work out of their house in Gilbert. And I won't be back on this site until tomorrow so if you need the e-mail it will be wednesday before i send it.

These guys did my vert. They are CRAZY about getting it perfect. Mine wasn't bad to start but I have seen photos of stuff that they did that went from junk yard quality to show car quality.

Thanks so much! I live in Gilbert so I'll try 'em out!

I got their email from the other forum, just took a sec to register.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am having Mike and Jeff detail my car again (either this or next Saturday). I am ashamed of how bad it is right now.... I will post before and after photos.

I am confused here. They detailed your car the first time right? But you did not have them correct the paint? You say you are ashamed at how it looks right now. Is that from them or lack of doing enough work to sole the problems?

I am confused here. They detailed your car the first time right? But you did not have them correct the paint? You say you are ashamed at how it looks right now. Is that from them or lack of doing enough work to sole the problems?

:popcorn:

:popcorn:

:leaving

I am ashamed because it has been quite a while since they did it and I have been a bit lazy with the upkeep. They do great work and I need it done. Not sure why anyone was confused... if you looked at the link I posted you would have seen how good a job they did AND how long it has been since I had them do it. just checked the date...They detailed it in July of 09... lots of miles between then and now.

No worries I just perceived your post as being unhappy. Car looked great and your detailers Are using the best machine.