NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

NOS Bronze Targa top for C4

Guest 88JDO

Guest 88JDO

I have a NOS Bronze Targa top that has been in my closet for 4 years. Still has protective plastic film on it. I have had it on Ebay a few times over the years for 750.00 with little interest. I have 1100.00 wrapped in it. I bought if from a gent off the Corvette Forum who said it was Blue. I paid 650.00 for it and found out it didn't have any weather stripping on it. I bought all the pieces from Jeff at Superior Chevy about four years ago. Also have adapter kit and a sun shade. I'm asking $550.00. I'm in East Mesa. 480-357-3540 or Email at IML84T@cableaz.com

what year is it for?

what year is the adapter for?

i know the changed it a time or two down the line since '84

and are you saying that it currently does NOT have weather stripping?

I have all new weather stripping, brackets, bolts and adapters but not installed.

so what years' are the adapters for?

what year was the top originally for?

i might like to see how it looks atop my BLACK '92

• 4 weeks later...

I would trade shop credit if your interested. We do body/paint/mechanical/alignments. We are very experienced with Corvettes & do an awesome job. If your interested & the top would fit a '96 let me know. I know bronze would look funny on a blue car but it would only be on it sometimes and I rarely ever drive it anyway. I just think it would be cool to have both tops. Thanks...Joe