Yeehaw....

Bigfoot

I just figured the the BS meter read "Full" and shut the whole thing down :smilelol

Probably so, until it got the laxative.

Jeebus, that was rough. I had to go post some sarcasm on a crotch rocket forum just to get through... :ack:

From talking to you yesterday I have a pretty good idea what you went through. Here's to Dawg for getting us back up :clap:clap

From talking to you yesterday I have a pretty good idea what you went through. Here's to Dawg for getting us back up :clap:clap

Agreed, and my hats off to ya Dawg!!!

Whhooooooooooooooooooow! Collective sigh of relief. I can't believe I held my breath that long. I sure hope everyone else made it too. And now we return to our regularly scheduled program. :thankyou: and :welcome::ACE:

:agree:werd: would love to hear the "highlights" of this mission either here or next event. Plan to be at Pav's tonite.

I just figured the the BS meter read "Full" and shut the whole thing down :smilelol

I been on here for round about 3 years. If it were a BS pileup that crashed it, I would have caused it long ago.

Hats off to Dawg, Dave, and whomever else was involved to get 'er back up and runnin. let the withdrawals stop.

A lot of us had to resort to desperate measures...........

Face Book...

Most traffic it ever seen :smilelol

Thanks Dawg!! Now I will not have to check in to the Gila Bend Rehab center as I will get my daily fixes. :thankyou::thankyou::thumbs

Wooo! Glad we're back. Side note - I own/run a pretty big automotive forum (100K impressions / 33K unique visits per day)... if whoever's in charge here ever needs a hand, let me know. I love it here. :)