NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

I didn't know Slammer had his own club in Califorina

Marco

Okay, exactly how did you find out about this club and does Lisa know? :huh

Simple, I Googled Slammer, then.....:cfdeadagain

Simple, I Googled Slammer, then.....:cfdeadagain

Yeah right! Stick with that story. Lisa might believe that but you're not fooling us :lol

fourseventeen

And why would you be googling SLAMMER...never mind...I don't want to know. :ack:

:agree:toetap

Holy Poopie, Slammer is gheay... :eek

Don't jump to conclusions! I always said if I owned a bar it would either be a biker bar or a ghey bar. I'm neither but they make the most money.

Marco my misguided closet homo friend, You must have me mistaken for another Southern California Queen you know. As for me owning an establishment like this... Like Eddie said If it makes money I might consider it. However I would never consider a 365 mile commute to work. Buddy I live in the upper part of the state. It would make more sence to open it over in fairy land. San Fransisco in the Castro district. Love you like a brother though. :banannarainbow:

Marco my misguided closet homo friend, You must have me mistaken for another Southern California Queen you know. As for me owning an establishment like this... Like Eddie said If it makes money I might consider it. However I would never consider a 365 mile commute to work. Buddy I live in the upper part of the state. It would make more sence to open it over in fairy land. San Fransisco in the Castro district. Love you like a brother though. :banannarainbow:

:lol

• 2 weeks later...