? For ED, Blew X U

markallamerican

markallamerican

I see everyone razzing you about not driving you Z06, So I have two questions, Do you drive it? How many miles you got on it?

I drive it occasionally on the weekends, I drive Dealer owned vehicles 90% of the time. I have 4600 miles on the Z currently.

There's a rat in Prescott that's looking for a home if you're not gonna drive that thing. Oh wait, you still keep it in that inflatable bubble?

I drive it occasionally on the weekends, I drive Dealer owned vehicles 90% of the time. I have 4600 miles on the Z currently.

What 4600 miles? Time to trade it.

I can handle the teasing about not driving the Vette, I am good with that! I feel fortunate to be able to drive other vehicles free of charge and have a nice ride sitting ready for when I want to take it out.

There's a rat in Prescott that's looking for a home if you're not gonna drive that thing. Oh wait, you still keep it in that inflatable bubble?

Posted Image

Kind of looks like Ed.

I can handle the teasing about not driving the Vette, I am good with that! I feel fortunate to be able to drive other vehicles free of charge and have a nice ride sitting ready for when I want to take it out.

Is it paid for yet ? That would be the only tough one for me to overcome...making payments and having it sit in the garage.

Somehow, having it fully paid for seems to lessen the pain of it sitting in the garage when I can't drive mine.

Is it paid for yet ? That would be the only tough one for me to overcome...making payments and having it sit in the garage.

Somehow, having it fully paid for seems to lessen the pain of it sitting in the garage when I can't drive mine.

No it is not and that is a good point! Believe me there is definitely pain felt :yesnod

Ed, Ed, Ed...........it's bad when a Canuck who gets 11 1/2 months of snow drives his more. :lol:lol

a nice ride sitting ready for when I want to take it out.

So take it out dammit!

wickedfastvette

No, the rat be, dead dead dead!!!

No, the rat be, dead dead dead!!!

Yeah, but where there's one there's a village :lol