attachments won't load

P51tj

Tried to attach files, files say they load, but never show up to use...any thoughts other than photobucket? :cfdeadagain

Here's something that may be a "bug", not sure though. I was typing a PM and then it started to wig out on me after 500 word content. The bottom of the screen keeps scrolling up when you try and click on the end of a sentence at the bottom of the page. BUT... if you start typing, it will display where you are in the sentence, but goes back up each time you stop typing and start again. Does this make sense? :banghead Thought maybe the amount of words may have somethng to do with it, is there a limit and if you approach it, it wigs? Just wondering, it's annoying. :facepalm: Edit: Sorry, forgot to mention also that it was a reply PM as well that this happened on.

Tim I do not have any problems,post-15-068310800 1282502866.jpg

Are you seeing the attachment image on top of the

Attach This File

before you add your post?

I will also click the add to post so it will automatically be in the post.

Tim, After you upload are you clicking the "add to reply" link on the very far right of the upload??? Tom, I'll look into it when I get time, and I'm not on the road.

My experments have told me not to upload anything bigger than 1MB to ACE.

the software crashes and hangs.

Ding ding ding, we have a winner. All less than 1MB load with no problem, all abvove 1MB and below the required 2MB hangs up and won't complete the upload and I have plenty of space remaining. See no issues here...

You know it hasn't been quite the 20 years we've been married, but boy was that close! :banghead Now, Mr. p51tj, add your ding ding ding post to this thread and we'll be okay. I actually sometimes love to get him going :hunter I replied to a very old post and not this one and tim is really going bonkers :crazy:lol:lol Honey, does the coffee pot work? No. Then how did the water get hot? I turned it on... :ack:

You two fight nice, it's a long plane ride home if your not talking to each other!

You two fight nice, it's a long plane ride home if your not talking to each other!

I talk, he listens. :lol