NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Went here this week in Tuscon

Marco

Well, best I can say is Fuku for not calling me. Where's the love?

The suggestion did come up buddy but lisa said you posted you were already in the Phx area. Also we were there only 3 hours with lisa's college buddy and I didn't want to hear about who did Sid & John & Harry Dick back then.

You guys, it's not fair to pick on poor little Marco. He can't defend himself.

When attacked by anyone not registered in the midget database.

You guys, it's not fair to pick on poor little Marco. He can't defend himself.

When attacked by anyone not registered in the midget database.

:lol:lol:lol

Chris 3 - Marco 0

In the Japanese language, the U is ALWAYS pronounced like OO or reading like FOO KOO.

So, although it looks vulgar, it isn't. The owner probably did that on purpose though, preying on the obscene thoughts of american youth..

Try and pronounce Fukuoka (name of town in Japan) without thinking you are cursing someone named oka.

Fuku (福?) is a fictional character in the anime series Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Galaxy Police Transporter.

FUKU

Chris 3 - Marco 0

In the Japanese language, the U is ALWAYS pronounced like OO or reading like FOO KOO.

So, although it looks vulgar, it isn't. The owner probably did that on purpose though, preying on the obscene thoughts of american youth..

Try and pronounce Fukuoka (name of town in Japan) without thinking you are cursing someone named oka.

Fuku (福?) is a fictional character in the anime series Tenchi Muyo! GXP: Galaxy Police Transporter.

FUKU

Thanks for pointing that out ....Fuku :lol

Edit to add...

Rich, don't use Wikipedia :lol

Chris 3 - Marco 0

FUKU

Yip, Marco and I already knew how to pronounce it but it definitely was pretty funny to see. There are several restaurants called Fuku Sushi and there's even one is Osaka, Japan. The word Fuku has several different meanings, such as good luck and good fortune. But it's just far funnier to think it's called "FUKU" (pronounced in American) because I guarantee you, that's what the college students are calling it! LOL

That's nothing. Karen thinks Fuking is a small town in China....... :smilelol:smilelol:smilelol

And does she then think sex is an old man lying on top of her going "Ungh" with a big softie while he thinks of a sheep he once knew?