What happened to my SIG photo?

fourseventeen

fourseventeen

Over the past few days my signature photo is no longer showing up. I see the link is still there. If I type in the link it works. Its just not showing up in my posts now...but i see everyone elses. What gives?

I'd blame Dawg. But you probably can just edit the link code back to normal with the standard {img} blah-blah-blah {/img} stuff. When they upgraded the forum some of you fancified sig people got scrambled. Pardon my technical lingo.

I went ahead and edited your sig to make the sig pic work.

Now you need to edit the color to Black!!! :devil

or gray but make sure it's the right shade of gray....

The software upgrade didn't accept some of the Dynamic tags used for other functions, and if you look closely the phitzenfeltter valve on your Z prevented the copyrights of the photo to display properly in the new environment on the internets.. Please return your tray to it's upright position. Do not remove labels per the surgeon generals instructions. And by any means possible forward all future earnings to my personal bank account. This reply has Bern folded, spindled, and mutilated, use at your own risk! Damn IPod spell checker screwed my up

fourseventeen

Thanks Evil I appreciate it. Now the next question...why do I need to log in everytime I get on the website. b4 i would stay logged in for days. Now every time I come in I have to re log in. Grrr. lol.

Thanks Evil I appreciate it. Now the next question...why do I need to log in everytime I get on the website. b4 i would stay logged in for days. Now every time I come in I have to re log in. Grrr. lol.

We only do that to people who post a lot.

:)

wickedfastvette

We only do that to people who post a lot.

:)

:smilelol :smilelol :smilelol Ted you're a funny dude!

• 1 month later...

10 comments about?? all the random links in it? LOL

Just 10 posts.. anywhere on the forum.. I was just trying to get you active here... :lol

• 1 month later...
fourseventeen

grrr. ok guess I better try it with firefox and see what the prob is. Im on IE currently.