NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

ACE members get 10% off labor

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

I am looking for some C-3s to work on I had three guys back out of projects so I have time to take on some new vette projects. I do everything on C-3s so please contact me for details. ACE members will get 10% off labor. Please e-mail me at bromleys_vettes@yahoo.com Dont forget to check out my web site. www.bromleyscorvettes.com

• 5 weeks later...
Bromley's Corvettes

New huge discount for ACE members with 53-96 vettes or trucks or SUVs you get 25% off I call it the slow economy discount. If you have some projects you have been putting off nows a good time to have me finish them. Please check out my up dated web site. www.bromleyscorvettes.com

Bromley's Corvettes

I am hanging but its been real slow my customers are waiting to see whats going to happen with the economy. I say what am I suposted do while everyones waiting lol. I love working on vettes and I dont really want to do anything else. Vettes are my life that and taking photos of hot young girls and ridding my Harley. Its hard because I dont get much service or repair work on other cars or trucks because everyone thinks I wont work on a F-150 or Chevy P/U or SUV and I use to have fleet biz and they have gone out of biz. I love fleet work its fast and easy and dont need to oder parts from out of state so the truck is in and out fast. Very little custome exhaust biz these days most buy a kit or just talk about what they would like to do but never do it lol. Maybe if I hold a open house with BBQ and Beer and Hot Girls in mini bikinis it will get something going lol. I could have the girls serving food and drinks and bending over a lot lol.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.