I need license plate feedback

Togo

i have 2 i like - obviously i like one more than the other, but i'd like the feedback of the group

i have chosen these two because of the apartment complex phone call today

2LD2BAD

2LOUDFU

i think i could squeeze the second one in by a hair and say it means 2 loud ForYOU

:D

so what say you

BTW, i got a TON more - i'll post them all up once i make a final decision on mine! :D

Guest UVETTYA

They wouldn't give me 2FAST4U. They said it might insight someone to race me.

I said you got to be kidding. Do you know how STUPID that is? My car says Z06 405 hp on the factory emblem on the fender. Talk about insighting someone to race me, sheesh. Just because my license plate says 2FAST4U doesn't mean I'm going to street race.

She said nope. Sorry. You can't have it.

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5

Yeah, I had a few that I tried to get past MVD and they told me where to go stick it! lol.

A couple were ITKIXAZ, KIKAZC5, KIKNAZ, GRLRACR, & 1QWKCHK. I don't see what the problem is on any of those. But oh well.

I have seen BADAZGT and a few others around the valley, so I just don't get it. As a matter of fact a chick up the street has CHKRACR! DURRR!

Oh well. I have just stuck with my XLR8TN (Acceleration or Exhileration) for the past two years. I wanted to change mine to something else here recently, (ITDUZ11, 1320N11, QTRN11, 11SECC5 or 11SEC5, PHATBTM, or ???????) but Mark got the ??????? and I put ?'s in place of the real one because Im not allowed to say. lol.

Hopefully they put that one through for you Chris, but lately, they have become VERY particular with their allowance of different plates.

Tanya

I think it all depends on who is at the window when you apply for your plate.

So if you do not get what you want, try again but at a different place.

or just do it online like i did! :D

That's how I got mine 2EZ2SPD! Never even questioned it.

BTW I had lunch with a couple of my cop buddies at a restaurant frequented by alot of cops (no not dunkin doughnuts). I had three different cops that I am too old to have known walk by as we were bs'ing in the parking lot and comment that they loved the plate.

I like 2LOUDFU! :thumbs

Anyone else wanna check and see if their idea is still available, here's the site:

Plate search

And of course, instead of going to one of our fine MVD's, you can do most common transactions at:

Service Arizona

:burnout

Guest XLR8TNC5

I submitted all of mine online and they all got denied.

hope it works out for you Chris!

Tanya

The denied my first choice as well.

OVRKILL

They said it can't have the word kill in it. :bs:bs:bs

I did a search on 'kill' and found tons of plates.

KILLER was my favorite that I found.

I told them I was appealing their decision since I was being denied based on the word kill on my plate and there were so many others that were approved. They told me KILLER belonged to an exterminator and that if I continued to push the issue I'd be denied regardless of what my request was. I hung up and promptly paid for OVERKLL. :cuss

So I guess WETYET won't fly huh? Or maybe something like GR8D8B8. I'll do mine online and see what happens. :)

I just wish we could use 8 letters, I would love to add the U to ETMYDST...

Guest XLR8TNC5

LOL, at some of these ideas. They rock.

I tried to get Mark to get "GETSBOX" or "BOXGETR"LOL! But he said it would be too obvious. I told him he could always explain it as he works for UPS or something. lol. He didn't buy it though. lol.

I love the GR8D8B8 idea!!!

Tanya

LOL, at some of these ideas. They rock.

I tried to get Mark to get "GETSBOX" or "BOXGETR"LOL! But he said it would be too obvious. I told him he could always explain it as he works for UPS or something. lol. He didn't buy it though. lol.

I love the GR8D8B8 idea!!!

Tanya

i have a whole list of plates i can share - i'll put them up when i get home tonight

I'm with you Tanya, I love that one as well and works well if your single... :) And the other one...well, it kind of says it all, nothing left to the imagination there.

Have fun at the cruise tomorrow. :burnout Doug sent me mail today saying he might be riding with you guys, a video would be nice.

We are all going to the Tilted (Twisted) Kilt :thumbs for some beers later tomorrow night. I invited Doug, but you and everyone else is weclome as well. It's on Warner and east of I-10 just past the tracks on the north side. :cool

• 3 weeks later...
Phoenix FRC

I'm glad I spotted this post because I was thinking about a vanity plate too.

Because this is my mid life crisis car I was thinking about THERAPY because the car is so therapeutic to drive ;)

In the Grand Prix land I am known as PDXGTP and I even use it as my avatar on the GP boards,Avatar%20pic13.jpg so in turn I moved into Corvette land with Phoenix FRC.. That's what I used once I joined CF, thinking in the back of my mind that it might progress into PHXFRC. It's more of an ID thing.

I also like:

XZILR8R

XLR8TN

ACELR8N

MID LYFN

MDLIFE

FLYNBYA

Y2KFRC

BLU2K

HIOFFCER

GAME OVR

C5FLYBY

WANTSUM

DSTURBD

AMRCN HP

SEYALTR

THANX GM

BRNRUBR

NVERL8

REVETUP

UFORIC

MODIFYD

BORNUSA

VELOCTY

XCESIVE

C5 XTC

AGGRESR

Anyway.. I need to get going.

Later,

I was thinking of changing the license plate on the Honda

from LETHRNK to

IKILL4U

ISRVD4U

MAKEWAR

NFIRST

from LETHRNK to

IKILL4U

MAKEWAR

:huh I'm not sure the MVD would accept these two...they're pretty anal lately.

from LETHRNK to

IKILL4U

MAKEWAR

:huh I'm not sure the MVD would accept these two...they're pretty anal lately.

don't i know - my plate is going to the review board - i don't figure i'll get it, but it would be cool - anyway, like i said, i have a bunch more -

Mark - did you actually get that plate????? :thumbs