NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

I have something awesome to reveal to you!

Marco

OK, This is a very cool tool It works like an air cannon using co2 cartridges. Hold it firm and square to the drain, push down and hold The tool for 5 seconds while the cartridge dispels the gas. Make sure you duct tape the hell out of overflow drain and cover everything around the drain including the overflow unlike I did. I scoff at reviews as I think all those bastages are men and we blow cool shit way out of proportion. I push!<b><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->BAWOOM!<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b> the pressure blows the duct tape right the fU&% of the overflow and black gritty oily sandy 4 year old rotten human skin and decomposed teenager you know what splatters all over the walls, tile floor ceiling and my face. <b><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->AAARRRGGGHHH! <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b>It will also shoot out the sides of the cone at the base of the tool and shoot gritty tar crap on anything else. When you get back from scrubbing the sewer of your arms face hair and legs and changing clothes you'll come back to a clear drain. Unbelievable! The crap all over me was very sandy so I believe my tile guy dumped a bunch of grout in there. Things to remember while using the tool besides the aforementioned. narrow part of big cone attachment down for small drains opposite for toilets. the wide attachment works as a splash,,, er explosion guard, push down square and firm for 5 seconds. I would not use it on a sink as the drain pipes are the weakest pipes and fittings in the entire house, <b><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Totally Awesome Tool<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b> will blow the pipes F'n everywhere. In this case I would dismantle the drain to find the clog (easy, call me if you can't) if clog is not in the trap, your safe to use <b><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->The Tool<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b> into the black pipe at the wall. I give this tool Two thousand four hundred and ninety nine stars Introducing the manly mans <!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Tool Of The Week<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Kleer Drain<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--> <b></b>

It's almost 3am, I'm not going to read all of that... anyone got the Cliff Notes ?

It's almost 3am, I'm not going to read all of that... anyone got the Cliff Notes ?

Marco got poo on him.

Marco got poo on him.

:werd:

OK, This is a very cool tool

It works like an air cannon using co2 cartridges. Hold it firm and square to the drain, push down and hold The tool for 5 seconds while the cartridge dispels the gas. Make sure you duct tape the hell out of overflow drain and cover everything around the drain including the overflow unlike I did. I scoff at reviews as I think all those bastages are men and we blow cool shit way out of proportion. I push!<b><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->BAWOOM!<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b> the pressure blows the duct tape right the fU&% of the overflow and black gritty oily sandy 4 year old rotten human skin and decomposed teenager you know what splatters all over the walls, tile floor ceiling and my face. <b><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->AAARRRGGGHHH! <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b>It will also shoot out the sides of the cone at the base of the tool and shoot gritty tar crap on anything else. When you get back from scrubbing the sewer of your arms face hair and legs and changing clothes you'll come back to a clear drain. Unbelievable!

The crap all over me was very sandy so I believe my tile guy dumped a bunch of grout in there.

Things to remember while using the tool besides the aforementioned. narrow part of big cone attachment down for small drains opposite for toilets. the wide attachment works as a splash,,, er explosion guard, push down square and firm for 5 seconds. I would not use it on a sink as the drain pipes are the weakest pipes and fittings in the entire house, <b><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Totally Awesome Tool<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b> will blow the pipes F'n everywhere. In this case I would dismantle the drain to find the clog (easy, call me if you can't) if clog is not in the trap, your safe to use <b><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->The Tool<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></b> into the black pipe at the wall. I give this tool Two thousand four hundred and ninety nine stars

Introducing the manly mans <!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Tool Of The Week<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<!--sizeo:6--><span style="font-size:24pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->Kleer Drain<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->

<b></b>

Got rid of half of it..that Marco is long winded sometimes when discovering something SWEEEEEEEEEEEEET!