NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

81 Vette Hot Rod Project

Bromley's Corvettes

Bromley's Corvettes

I have a 81 vette hot rod project I started on awhile back and got too many toys now so I would like to sell it to someone that wants a fun hot rod vette. I have a nice 383c.i engine with alum heads that makes 475.h.p and a Th400 and a built 4.11 rear end from a 69 big block vette. I have the larger half shafts and hardened U-joints and race style strut rods and off set trailing arms with new wheel beraing and polished alum wheels and nice tires and the stock hood and a bunch of other parts for the car. I have been collecting stuff for years. I will sell just the car as a roller or finish it with what ever engine and tranny combo you want. I will make someone a really good deal if they want everything I have for the car. It would be super cool to put a LS3 or LS7 in the car and make a resto rod. I will put a old school big block with hooker side pipes if you want and make it a tire burning gas sucking crazy a$$ fun car if you want lol. Asking $2500.00 as it sits a roller and hoping to finish the car for who ever buys it so way more then $2500.00

Bromley's Corvettes

Oh sorry I did not put a price because I really want to finish the car for who ever buys it. As the car sits just a roller I would take $2500.00 but finished with a real nice engine and tranny and everything you can add a 0 or more lol.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.