Tire Dismount/Mount Recommendation?

Guest Greg_AZ

Guest Greg_AZ

Howdy,

First post here...did a search but couldn't find the answer. Can anyone recommend a good tire place, preferrably in Chandler or Tempe? I have an '06 C6 that I bought rims for, and need to have my stock runflats swapped over to the new rims. Would like to use someone with experience with these tires, as the two fronts need the TPS's banded.

Thanks!

If Mike at AZ Power and Sound can't do it he'll surely know who can. How bout it Mike?

BTW Welcome to the forum! :howdy Are you coming on the mystery cruise Sat? We'd love to meet you and everyone is welcome.

I just purchased some wheels and tires at RIM1 in Tempe off of University and Hohokam for my Tahoe.

Rim1

Talk to Chris, he is a Vette owner and did a fantastic job on a set of 22" Wheels.

You might need to buy your own band for you sensors and some type of adhesive.

Phil... :devil

ADS in chandler has tire machines....

Call John@ ADS...480-961-4831

If they cannot help you, then discount tire.

Guest UVETTYA

I had my wheels and tires balanced at Xtreme Motorsports in Temp. They did a good job, took care of my chrome rims and it wasn't too expensive.

Steve

ADS in chandler has tire machines....

Call John@ ADS...480-961-4831

:withstupid

they gots some good machines too

Guest Greg_AZ

FWIW (and for future reference) Xtreme Motorsports in Tempe did a great job on the mount & balance, including banding the front sensors.

iForged Classics, 18x9F, 19x10R, silver powdercoated/clearcoated center, stock offsets.

Vette019.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hit up Xtreme, they have the high dollar mounting equipment there in house and do a good job. Mr PVC intake sure can mount a tire. :howdy

Mr PVC intake sure can mount a tire. :howdy

What the heck????

Where's the "This thread is worthless without pictures" smiley

Guest chad@xtreme

I have you know NICKEY that I am not using PVC for the intake on my Trailblazer SS. I had help from TurboHoses, silicone ducting, and GHL Motorsports, 4 in piping.

Yes, We do a great job of mounting and Road Force balancing tires. We also sell HREs, I-Forged, and many other wheels.

Chad

I have you know NICKEY that I am not using PVC for the intake on my Trailblazer SS. I had help from TurboHoses, silicone ducting, and GHL Motorsports, 4 in piping.

:unsure:angel:lol:jester

Guest AZ Power & Sound
I just purchased some wheels and tires at RIM1 in Tempe off of University and Hohokam for my Tahoe.

Rim1

Talk to Chris, he is a Vette owner and did a fantastic job on a set of 22" Wheels.

You might need to buy your own band for you sensors and some type of adhesive.

Phil... :devil

I second that, talk to Wayne over at Rim 1 and tell him Mike from AZ Power & Sound sent ya!