The Mod Bug Has Bitten

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

Dangit, I tried not to start because I knew it would never end. Marylou and I have been talking about maggies and cams ever since I got home about 7:30 tonight.

I think I have her talked into letting me do the baby cam. It's cheaper than the maggie.

And then I'll stop.

Honest.

:D

Steve

I got $50 bucks that says you won't! :D (got to pay for my mods somehow)

Steve the only advise I will say, is think through what you are trying to obtain in the end for you ride. You can spend a little now, but pay again later when you MOD again :willy

I understand how it feels once the bug has bitten. :crazy

Good Luck on what ever you decide to do.

:agree:withstupid on the bet also.

Phil... :devil

Guest UVETTYA

What! Eddie and Tim, have you no faith in my self control? :P

And thanks for the advise Phil. You're absolutely correct.

We both like horsepower, but driveability is just as important. We like to go on long cruises. So I think the baby cam might be the smartest route for us to take. That'll give me another 20 to 25 HP and I think that will be enough. I don't want so much that I'm breaking stuff all the time, and I can melt the tires now. :burnout

Guest Sidewinder

Steve,

I for one think that you have total self control over your mod bug.

P.S. I will see you Thursday to do your thermostat mod. :smilelol

:thumbs Well, those pipes sure sound GOOD bro'! :thumbs

I was gonna head EAST on T-bird just now, 'til you had to buzz by headin the other way! I just had to hear 'em, up close ya know? :rolf

And why wouldn't you get any mod you want? Your warranty? Hell, all the REALLY expensive stuff won't fail until after that sucker expires.

:burnout

Guest UVETTYA
:thumbs Well, those pipes sure sound GOOD bro'! :thumbs

I was gonna head EAST on T-bird just now, 'til you had to buzz by headin the other way! I just had to hear 'em, up close ya know? :rolf

And why wouldn't you get any mod you want? Your warranty? Hell, all the REALLY expensive stuff won't fail until after that sucker expires.

I waved when I went by you on T-Bird, but I didn't think you saw me. I thought you were in the left turn lane and when I saw you coming up behind me on the freeway I wondered.. what's up with that? Then when you went by I saw your plate and realized who you were.

So far you and Eddie are the only ones to hear them. The Scottsdale Exotic Car Club will hear them (and see my tips) Friday. :D

As for mods, I'm not worried about my warranty anymore. Mike at AZPowerandSound can do GMPP warranty work, so I'm good to go. :thumbs

Your pipes sound pretty good too. What do you have?

Steve

I didn't SEE you, at first. I heard you, man. :thumbs Then I saw your tag, so I left a little patch at that light and hooked a right.

I have the B&B bullet quads, and my fingers are crossed hoping to win those free American Racing headers & cats from CF, but I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes So I'll probably put down some LG streets on my birthday wish list in July. I would love to get a torque converter and trans cooler, maybe an LS6 intake and a 75 shot with an rpm window switch for X-mas. At least thats the short term plan. :devil Oh yeah, I need new rotors and pads this year too.

If you get the blower, will you have to bulletproof your drivetrain?

I've gotta get my tint done Friday, but if I'm done early enough I'll head up there, at least to watch!

Guest UVETTYA
I didn't SEE you, at first. I heard you, man. :thumbs Then I saw your tag, so I left a little patch at that light and hooked a right.

I have the B&B bullet quads, and my fingers are crossed hoping to win those free American Racing headers & cats from CF, but I won't hold my breath. :rolleyes So I'll probably put down some LG streets on my birthday wish list in July. I would love to get a torque converter and trans cooler, maybe an LS6 intake and a 75 shot with an rpm window switch for X-mas. At least thats the short term plan. :devil Oh yeah, I need new rotors and pads this year too.

I've gotta get my tint done Friday, but if I'm done early enough I'll head up there, at least to watch!

I guess I could have read your sig and figured out which exhaust you have. Duh! :crazy They sound good. Wait till you get headers. Woo Hoo!

You can buy rotors for $25 each at NAPA, and a set of Delco ceramic pads is less than a hundred bucks. I'll need to do mine pretty soon. Maybe we should set up a brake mod party before it get's hot.

I'm not getting the blower. We decided to do the baby cam. Mike promised me an additional 100 rwhp. :leaving

Yeah, c'mon out to Speedworld Friday. The more the merrier. It should be fun.

Steve

Guest XLR8TNC5

Ahhh, I heard Steve's GHL's before he got the headers, but I am looking forward to hearing them now that the Streets are on! SWEET! Steve, you are in soooo much trouble. Once that bug bites, it NEVER goes away. There is no antivenom! Im so happy for you though as far as your numbers you are putting down!

MOTV8, the bullets do sound awesome even without the headers, but let me tell ya, I thought I loved my bullets before the H/C install, but I never dreamed they would sound as good as they do now! lol. You can hear my car at the cruise Saturday and then get your motivation levels up to do the same package and mods....hehehe.

Tanya

I didn't SEE you, at first.  I heard you, man.  :thumbs Then I saw your tag, so I left a little patch at that light and hooked a right.

I have the B&B bullet quads, and my fingers are crossed hoping to win those free American Racing headers & cats from CF, but I won't hold my breath.  :rolleyes So I'll probably put down some LG streets on my birthday wish list in July.  I would love to get a torque converter and trans cooler, maybe an LS6 intake and a 75 shot with an rpm window switch for X-mas.  At least thats the short term plan.  :devil  Oh yeah, I need new rotors and pads this year too.

I guess I could have read your sig and figured out which exhaust you have. Duh! :crazy They sound good. Wait till you get headers. Woo Hoo!

You can buy rotors for $25 each at NAPA, and a set of Delco ceramic pads is less than a hundred bucks. I'll need to do mine pretty soon. Maybe we should set up a brake mod party before it get's hot.

I'm not getting the blower. We decided to do the baby cam. Mike promised me an additional 100 rwhp. :leaving

Yeah, c'mon out to Speedworld Friday. The more the merrier. It should be fun.

Steve

fred beans has pretty good prices on pads and rotors - i think for cross drilled and slotted they are like $56 or something - and ceramic pads are decently priced

cotact gene @ gculley@fredbeans.com and tell him what you are looking for

i searched high and low for the actual part numbers to get you accurate pricing, but can't seem to locate the part numbers

Guest Kens06

WOW!!

Steve, before the headers you said you ran 360 rwhp!

You got the headers and were hoping for 385-390!!

Now Mike is telling you his baby cam will give you another 100 at the rear???????

I love all of you people but give me a WTF are you smoking!!

480-90 rwhp with stock heads and a small cam.....................................

Ken

Guest UVETTYA

We're smoking some really good chronic!

:smilelol

Relax Ken, I was joking about the 100 rwhp. I think Mike said I might end up with 410 to 415. I can't remember for sure.

Hey Mike, how much more rwhp can I expect with a baby cam?

Steve

Guest AZ Power & Sound
We're smoking some really good chronic!

Relax Ken, I was joking about the 100 rwhp. I think Mike said I might end up with 410 to 415. I can't remember for sure.

Hey Mike, how much more rwhp can I expect with a baby cam?

Steve

AZPS01 - 415-420 rwhp

AZPS02 - 430-440 rwhp

AZPS03 - 440-455 rwhp

AZPS04 - :crazy:crazy:crazy

boys and their toys..................JUST SAY NO......................ok enought of that I just thought that somebody should pretend to offer some assemblance of intervention. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

Guest XLR8TNC5
boys and their toys..................JUST SAY NO......................ok enought of that I just thought that somebody should pretend to offer some assemblance of intervention. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming.

AHEMMMMMMMM! Boys and GIRLS and their toys thank you! :P

Tanya

Guest XLR8TNC5
You are correct and I was politically incorrect. MY APOLOGIES!

:howdy

Im just giving you a hard time. I know you meant ALL of us. lol. Have a great day!

Tanya