NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Before & After: For the visually stimulated!

MOTV8

Sorry, my college marketing took over for the title, ...gotcha to look though, huh? :rolf

So, pending the tint for the new glass, our IRS refund/Vette makeover of ?06 is over, and here are the ?before? pix:

62360Top_Seats_before2.jpg

62360Top_before1.jpg

62360Seats_before1.jpg

62360Drivers_side_bolster.jpg

Much thanks to Eddie for the seat hook up at LeatherSeats.com, and sloryde for the Verdone referral. Both companies more than met my expectations, and I wouldn?t hesitate to recommend them to the next guy to come along... That being said, I won?t use Mid America again as I?ve related elsewhere, but I would recommend the parts website at Fred Beans, they saved me considerable ca$h on all my weatherstrip and retainer pieces.

Our ?adopted? baby SMELLS new and looks like new....well maybe from 20 feet, she is daily driven!

Next up, planning the mods necessary to run with Tanya?s ?98! :devil Here are the ?after? pix:

62360Top_Seats_after1.jpg

62360Seats_after.jpg

62360New_seat_covers.jpg

62360Top_after3.jpg

62360Top_after4.jpg

Guest UVETTYA

Wow! What an improvement! It really looks sharp! The two tone seats look much better than the originals. :thumbs

Steve

Wow! What an improvement! It really looks sharp! The two tone seats look much better than the originals. :thumbs

Steve

:withstupid Lookin Damn good!!!!

:thumbs

Tanya, Tanya, Tanya, what about meeee :smilelol

It's cause she's the Vette Babe and you're just the Ford Dude. We're not convinced you've switched. Remember you pulled this once before! :lol:lol

Oh yeah, nice work on the remodel! Your baby looks new again

Guest XLR8TNC5

Gorgeous remodel on the baby!!! She looks very clean and I LOVE the seats! The top looks great. I like the black top, as it gives it a very edgy Exotic look to the VERT! Love the blackouts as well. I don't have the blackouts anymore, as "Ford Dude" inherited them from me. Im just in the mood for a change, but they look FANTASTIC on his Z06. lol.

Also, thanks for the compliment on wanting to run with my car, that means a lot to me. And don't worry, I won't hide ALL the secrets from you! :D

Tanya

:cheers Thanks everyone! People seem to dig it, even over on CF. :rolleyes

Best IRS refund I ever spent! I'm shooting for Tanya's '98 as her list of performance mods has made me envious, and its what I want to do with our automatic daily driver. I just had to get this thing looking good, first! :cool

Besides, unless I'm a lottery winner, I don't have the jack to call up Lingenfelter or whatever...I'm paying for the kids braces this year too! :ack

Ouch, I did braces on 2 kids also. I feel for ya man!!! :howdy

Mods look great :thumbs