Thanks To Mike at AZPowerandSound

Guest UVETTYA

Guest UVETTYA

Mike, I just want to thank you for the great job you did on my headers today. I was impressed with your wrenching abilities. I've been an electro-mechanical tech for 35 yrs so I've done a lot of wrenching myself and I've seen a lot of hacks, but your work is top notch. :thumbs Thanks for letting me lean over your shoulder and chat with you while you did the work. I think that was cool. Your personalized service is really great. You get all my warranty work from now on.

Thanks again Mike. AZPowerandSound is the bomb! :yesnod

Steve

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Me Too!!

I don't know why, but I agree!!

Alright Steve, where are the dyno sheets??

Ken

His car goes in tuesday with my car :) im kinda curious how the LS2s compare to the LS6s... hopefully my LGs will be in by then as well!

Guest UVETTYA
Me Too!!

I don't know why, but I agree!!

Alright Steve, where are the dyno sheets??

Ken

His car goes in tuesday with my car :) im kinda curious how the LS2s compare to the LS6s... hopefully my LGs will be in by then as well!

Ken, I'll post vids and pics of my dyno runs, and Mike's too if he's ok with that.

Mike, I'm curious what yours will do too. Should be fun! I haven't heard back from Nic yet though.

Mine sure feels a lot stronger now with the headers, and it sounds wicked! A Mustang GT did a flyby on me today, but got caught at the light. I pulled up beside him and looked over, smiled and waved. Then I did about a 4K rpm rev and launched when the light changed and I think it scared the hell out of him! He just sat there. :smilelol

Steve

Guest UVETTYA
I love to hear stories like these. Steve, you sure you aren't 25 in disguise?? You kick ass buddy!

Tanya

heh heh. Thanks Tanya.

I took a friend to lunch the other day so he could listen to the pipes. I stepped on the loud pedal for him and he chuckled and jokingly said "Steve, you're still in high school." I told Marylou about it and she said "well, it was fun then and it's still fun now."

I agree. :lol

Steve

Guest UVETTYA

Oh, almost forgot dyno sheets. Nic did his magic this afternoon and I ended up with 383.94 HP and 372.99 TQ.

With Blackwing only I dyno'd 362.1 and 347.0. So I gained 21.84 HP and 25.99 lb ft. of Torque by adding the headers and GHL magnums.

Not bad. That's only about 6 HP less than I hoped for, so I can live with that.

Let's see, with that maggie I could probably add 100 HP or so... :devil

Steve

I can tell you that exhaust is heard a long ways away. I was about 4-5 cars behind you going across Greenway tonight about 7:15 and then you got on it when you turned right up 59th Ave. I could hear you for at least a 1/4 mile if not more. Sounds GREAT! :thumbs

Guest UVETTYA
I can tell you that exhaust is heard a long ways away. I was about 4-5 cars behind you going across Greenway tonight about 7:15 and then you got on it when you turned right up 59th Ave. I could hear you for at least a 1/4 mile if not more. Sounds GREAT! :thumbs

:eek Are you kidding me? You sly devil you. I didn't see you. Did you turn on 59th too?

Steve

Hey I was undercover. I was in the Mazda. 23yrs of LE surveillance work pays off occassionally. We went on over to 67th and then north to Bell.

Guest UVETTYA

Did you see that bike that was ahead of me... for awhile that is? That's probably why you heard my exhaust. :devil

Did you see that bike that was ahead of me... for awhile that is? That's probably why you heard my exhaust. :devil

No, I just realized it was you at about 47th Ave. Didn't see the bike but then I wasn't looking for it. I heard you and then looked cause that Vette exhaust tune is hard to miss. That's when I saw your plate.

Oh, almost forgot dyno sheets. Nic did his magic this afternoon and I ended up with 383.94 HP and 372.99 TQ.

With Blackwing only I dyno'd 362.1 and 347.0. So I gained 21.84 HP and 25.99 lb ft. of Torque by adding the headers and GHL magnums.

Not bad. That's only about 6 HP less than I hoped for, so I can live with that.

Holy hell that's good. You have to remember that Arizona tunes are much more conservative than most because of the weather. I wish I was putting that down when I was intake/exhaust. :eek