NOTICE TO ALL ACE MEMBERS - Forum Decommissioning ×

Current Events quiz

c7speed

Ok, I'm dumb. :lol Only got 7, but I don't really watch too much current events and certainly don't watch any Euro stuff. Total guess on all of those Euro questions.

11 / 11 Is there a trend that with the exception of Cale the old guys are kicking azz?

5 right but i havent watched a news broadcast in 6 months or turned on DTV for over a year.

5 right

but i havent watched a news broadcast in 6 months or turned on DTV for over a year.

Stop watching so much pron and turn on the news Chad. :P You're right Eddie, I see a trend. :partydance:

Ok, I'm dumb.

..........no........not going to go there.......dammit......too many smartazz comments going through my head.....must resist.........[sigh].........can't change his tagline cuz he has too many posts........sunnoffabeotch...........ok, post the tamest one in your head

"It's ok Sean, school's on break, it'll come back to you after class is back in session!"

Ok, I'm dumb.

..........no........not going to go there.......dammit......too many smartazz comments going through my head.....must resist.........[sigh].........can't change his tagline cuz he has too many posts........sunnoffabeotch...........ok, post the tamest one in your head

"It's ok Sean, school's on break, it'll come back to you after class is back in session!"

Tsk, Tsk, Mr. Smartass. How many did you get right? :lol

Ok, I'm dumb. :lol Only got 7, but I don't really watch too much current events and certainly don't watch any Euro stuff. Total guess on all of those Euro questions.

7/11. I suck big red monkey ass.

I am with these doods. 7/11

9/11 Missed - 9. Can you tell me who the Prime Minister of Great Britain is? David Cameron Incorrect 10. Do you happen to know who is the Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court? John Roberts Incorrect

9/11

Missed -

9. Can you tell me who the Prime Minister of Great Britain is? David Cameron Incorrect

10. Do you happen to know who is the Chief Justice of the U.S. Supreme Court? John Roberts Incorrect

(9/11 missed the same two questions)

Here's my excuse: I don't have TV and never watch the news. . . :blink