New LT headers on

Quiktrip

Stopped by Mikes on the way home today and my car was ready to drive. Took her out and OMG it sounds AWESOME!!! It sounds so much more powerful and looks better under the hood. The alarm w/ remote start goes in tomorrow, I can't wait to pick her up and drive ALL weekend!!!! :P:P:P:burnout Robert

Guest XLR8TNC5

SWEET ASS! Glad you are happy with the new tones! Just be careful, once you start, you can't stop.... Others know what Im talking about.....lol.

Tanya

SWEET ASS! Glad you are happy with the new tones! Just be careful, once you start, you can't stop.... Others know what Im talking about.....lol.

Tanya

Ya, I'm TRYING to be careful, money is the limiting factor. I'm thinking new valve springs and roller rockers next. Whoohoo this is FUN. Now for some track time to see if it IS faster or if it just sounds like it is. :thumbs Robert

Guest UVETTYA

Robert that's awesome. I can't wait to hear it. And I can't wait until my headers arrive and Mike puts them on. Woo hoo!

errr, I mean OUR headers, sorry Marylou. :D

Steve

Picked it up tonite!!! It's like a different car. Love the sound when I get on it. The alarm is great also, and the remote start...I must have started it 20 times just because it's so cool to do. Thanks Mike. :drinkers:burnout Robert :P

Guest UVETTYA

Hey Robert, believe me, I'm VERY happy for you. :cool My headers go on Monday and I can't wait. Does it feel stronger? Did you dyno it?

You mentioned taking it to the track. I'm considering going to Slickworld tonight just to get a baseline time before the headers and tune. Maybe you should come out there too.

Yes, this stuff is fun as HELL! The only thing keeping me from getting in a testosterone battle with Glenn and Kevin, is money. :lol I have the money but I'm planning on semi-retiring soon so it's hard to go to the vault without feeling guilty. If I was going to do any more mods I think it would be a maggie. I keep telling myself I don't need a maggie, but like Tanya said, modding is addictive and once you start chasing numbers, it never stops.

Steve

Mike said that your headers came in, so I knew that you would be getting them on soon. I can't tell if it is stronger but I assume that it is a little. No dyno before or after so no way of knowing for sure, but I'm sure that it couldn't have hurt and probably helped. Plus it looks better under the hood. Don't think I can make SW tonight, but if plans change I'll post and see if you're still going. Next mod - Valve springs, push rods and roller rockers. It's not addicting...I can stop any time I want...I just don't want to. Now, where it that insurance policy that they said I could borrow against? :rolleyes LOL J/K :lol Robert :burnout

Guest Kens06

Way to go Robert!!

I want to hear your music!!

My '92 is too quiet, so it's a stereo or exhaust upgrade!!

Hope to hear your baby at the Mystery Cruise!!

Ken

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Way to go Robert!!

Ken

why not both ;)

3,503 lbs of trouble
Picked it up tonite!!! It's like a different car. Love the sound when I get on it. The alarm is great also, and the remote start...I must have started it 20 times just because it's so cool to do. Thanks Mike. :drinkers:burnout Robert :P

I think I need to drive your car again, just to see if I really like C4s :D

Picked it up tonite!!! It's like a different car. Love the sound when I get on it. The alarm is great also, and the remote start...I must have started it 20 times just because it's so cool to do. Thanks Mike. :drinkers  :burnout Robert :P

I think I need to drive your car again, just to see if I really like C4s :D

That can be arranged. :thumbs Robert

Congrats Robert.

Next thing you will be painting it Black :smilelol

Phil... :devil

As sad as it sounds I did dip the nose in black... I put on a Colgan bra or bro as some would say. I got tired of all the pock marks on the front. Looks pretty good, better then the chips. I guess this mean that I've dipped my toe into "THE DARK SIDE"!!! Who knows, maybe the next repaint will be BLACK. :U Robert

I guess I dipped mine in blk too. Steve brought over the C5 bra that he got by mistake and we put it on. GM bra was a snap (no pun). We got it on in about 45 mins and that included BSing. THANKS Steve!

I guess I dipped mine in blk too. Steve brought over the C5 bra that he got by mistake and we put it on. GM bra was a snap (no pun). We got it on in about 45 mins and that included BSing. THANKS Steve!

At least I'm in good company :drinkers Robert

Way to go Robert!!

Ken

why not both ;)

took the words right out of my mouth!

just remember these few words

if it's too loud you're too F'n old!

Guest UVETTYA

You're welcome Eddie. I think we did as much BSing as installing. That's because you're such a good BS'er. :lol

Hey Robert, once you go black, you'll never go back. :P

And I bought my bra for the same reason... to cover up the sand blasting. :ack

Steve

Mine looks worst after the repaint in 3 years then it did on the original 9 year old paint. i think the new paint was softer or something. Anyway, like they say, you get what you pay for. It was a cheapy repaint but it still looks a whole lot better then it did before. Sat. we get to hear each others new sounds. :cool Robert

Guest Kens06
Way to go Robert!!

Ken

why not both ;)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm saving for a C6Z remember!!

I'm looking at the sound though!!

I'll be in touch Mike!!

Ken

Guest AZ Power & Sound
Way to go Robert!!

Ken

why not both ;)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm saving for a C6Z remember!!

I'm looking at the sound though!!

I'll be in touch Mike!!

Ken

If HP ever comes out with tuning for the C6Z ive got some NASTY cam packages to try out!!!